+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: 5/15 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/15 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I've never understood why so many contestants continue to stay and dance with such bad injuries. I doesn't make any sense to me to risk potential further damage, or possible permanent damage for a stupid dancing show. Or, maybe some of them aren't really that hurt?

Either way, I never had anything against Maria. It's Derek that I think is completely overrated. Some of the worst freestyles I've seen on this show were his.
    I think he's one incredible talent He took someone that couldn't dance and he showcased her like no other pro can or will on this show.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think he's one incredible talent He took someone that couldn't dance and he showcased her like no other pro can or will on this show.
    Congratulations to you that you got to watch him for so long.

Congratulations to me that I don't have to watch him any more.

See? Win-Win

BTW, karalott, Florimel and 1 others like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

OMG Yes I have to have a glass of Moscato since Donald Driver made it to the finals. Woohoo. Oh Greenbay if you don't want Donald Driver. I am sure my Chargers would gladly take him off your hands! glad my voting on every phone & cellphone in the house and all my email addresses paid off for Donald!!
    maxkl, karalott and ness like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Congratulations to you that you got to watch him for so long.

Congratulations to me that I don't have to watch him any more.

See? Win-Win

LOL of course! I felt the same way about he who wont be named
    J.D. likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I know they will probably not read this, but it's just easier to type it in this form.

Derek, you have been gracious throughout this competition and are showing a huge maturity over the past few years with your attitude and dancing. While I am glad that Donald is in the finals so it's not three pros competition for another trophy after helping their stars win in the past, I AM disappointed it's you and not Mark who is eliminated.

Mark - you need to learn a couple of things from Derek in showing off your partner more than yourself. I LIKE Katherine; however, Mark, you are lucky to be in the final three because Katherine received sympathy votes. Dancing and skill wise though you should've been ousted.

Cheryl - I have liked you over the seasons, and (IMHO) unlike Derek and Mark you have had to take your knocks in getting male dancers who were not ringers overall as well as the few good dancers you have. While I do think you are this far because of William's looks, you are doing a good job in teaching him dancing too. You earned your spot.

And Peta - I would love to see you win because you haven't won yet, you have a good dancer in Donald, and just have not had good judging from the obviously biased judges.
    Florimel, ness, KrazeeKy07 and 1 others like this.

Happy about a Houghless finale. Too bad there wasn't a 2 for 1 special and Spatz would be hitting the road also.lol
    BTW, combatcutie, karalott and 3 others like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She gave it her very best, she doesn't need to feel anything but very pleased with how far she came - the semi finals
    No diss intended.

She went farther than most of us would or could have, and did it well.

She and Derek went out with class.

His buddy Spatz needs to take notes.
    karalott and AZChristian like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I'm sad for Maria and Derek, she did deserve to be in the finals. I think she is a sweet girl and should be so proud of how far she came, dance wise. Think I'll miss her beaming dad too.

So a muscle spasm is not that much of an injury I guess? She sure jumped around tonight, but it was despicable that Mark has to jump even more. Never to be out-done, that one.

Thank goodness that Donald made it, was nervous there for awhile. I feel better now, should have never doubted.
    maxkl, karalott, ness and 5 others like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

It's probably a good thing I was working while the results show was airing. I would have been so stressed out and nervous otherwise. So happy to see Quickie in the finals! He totally deserves it imo and has improved greatly over the season. And to see a newbie in the finals is always nice so hopefully Peta really impresses with her choreography.

I would have rather seen William or Katherine leave as neither does much of anything for me and the judges' favoritism towards them urks me. But what can you do. I don't think DD will be able to beat them, but I would love nothing more than to be wrong.
    Last edited by umngirl; 05-16-2012 at 12:13 AM.
    karalott, ness, TIA__MA and 1 others like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I have to say that William simply sexied his way to the finale. lol I like him but If you ask me to remember one of his dances. I could not do it. I can tell you every time he shook
    his boom boom though,lol. Now I think Donald is sexy,yet I remember all of his dances.
    karalott, ness, TIA__MA and 2 others like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread