+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree370Likes

Thread: 5/8 DWTS 14 : Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/8 DWTS 14 : Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    No, No, NO!!!!! I mean, I can see it happening, by the way things have been going, but I just couldn't bear it. Hopefully Packer fans will vote like crazy - it seems they did last night b/c the line was busy, busy, busy. It's our only hope!
    It won't just be Packers fans! I'm a Saints fan (no bounty gate jokes, I beg you! ) and I'll be voting my tail off for him! The judges can only do so much...we've just got to rally the troops!

Are there any gimmicks or themes next week?! I sure hope not.
    maxkl, karalott, ness and 2 others like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I approve of this. Add in Greg Jennings, Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, and a host of others then I'm good.
    Mason Crosby to provide a good swift kick in the pants if Donald doesn't win this thing.
    umngirl likes this.

OMg on one hand I am ecstatic for DD on the other hand my Maks is gone. No Hottie and Hottie finale. William is hot he however is no Maks. sigh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

yes, I'm behind here.....and haven't read all the posts, just the first fifty or so.....why does everyone dislike Katherine so much and like Melissa? I'm confused.

Well, I don't like Melissa or Katherine....so I won't be much help to answer your question!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    yes, I'm behind here.....and haven't read all the posts, just the first fifty or so.....why does everyone dislike Katherine so much and like Melissa? I'm confused.
    I don't think people dislike Katherine so much as they dislike Mark. Katherine's biggest problem is that she's not as well known as Melissa, or Donald or even Maria to US viewers. (I'll admit, I didn't know Maria or Donald either since I don't watch those ET-like shows or follow football that much).
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I really like Katherine and Melissa. I wouldn't have minded if William had gone or Maria although I really enjoy watching Derek's choreo and think they have been pretty amazing. She did a great job of the vampire dance. I will miss seeing Chelsie and Roshon dance. Chelsie is adorable. I loved all of the dancers this season. I hope they all come back again for the group dance thing. Not sure they are doing it this year. Frankly I hate to see another football player win though this is the first time I have thought this guy can really dance and is no drama and doesn't seem to be in any sort of trouble.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post

I think Katherine is not liked mainly because of association with Mark.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    OMg on one hand I am ecstatic for DD on the other hand my Maks is gone. No Hottie and Hottie finale. William is hot he however is no Maks. sigh
    I worry for Donald next week Peta is still a newbie pro, so she may not have the fan pull like Derek and Cheryl. William and Katherine are the judges pets, not to mention William would probably do fine without being a chosen one. Poor Donald can't win. He should have had a perfect for that jive last night and the encore (call me crazy, despite Len's objections last night, I half expected the Bollywood number to get it). I hope that Henry guy is never made a pro. Sasha was okay.

Anyway....William is cute, but you're right, he's no Maks, and I admire the guy for wanting to get by on talent and not as a sex symbol. But Donald is nice eye candy. I just hope they don't intentionally aim for a William/Katherine/Maria finale. 2 of my least favorite pros, the celeb I dislike most, a pro I don't really care, and a celeb that's a nice guy but a bit dull. Hopefully Maria "I'm Greek with a billy goat laugh" Menounos takes the prize in that equation.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    So it is going to be 'Ryan Seacrest New Year's Rockin' Eve' now, or will they re-name it something else? I just don't care for Seacrest. He's more overexposed than the Kardashians.
    And ain't it interestin' that he's EXECUTIVE PRODUCER on the Kardashians' TV shows?????????

NOT!
    Moontat likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread