+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree664Likes

Thread: 5/7 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/7 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Did anyone see Anna dancing on Espn this morning on the mike and mike show?ESPNRadio.com - ESPN
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have to say that DD was robbed on that second dance. He did awesome and deserved a 30

I agree with Len about Maria & Derek's second dance. I didn't like it. There wasn't enough Samba in it for me.

Melissa was one lucky woman last night dancing with both Maks & Val (even though Val doesn't do much for me). She was a lot better, but still not the best.

William and Cheryl's first dance was great. Loved that they picked Tony for the second.

Roshon and Chelsie did well, but I really won't be sad if he goes.

Katherine and Mark did well too, but like many of you I find her emotionless.

I can't help but wondering why no one has commented on Derek's behavior during rehersal? He was rude and vulgar, but nothing has been said about it. Yes, he did apologize, but only after it was shown on national tv. How about Mark and his complaining about the scores? Yet, a lot of people are talking, yet again, about Maks and his attitude. I don't condone any of Maks behavior in any way and he is responsible for his actions, but the people that are complaining about him have nothing to say about what Derek did.
    karalott, ness, GabbyG and 7 others like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

I had trouble voting last night.Several times when I called there was no response of any kind, just blank silence. Once I was told to try my call again. Three of the calls were answered with the recording and then I was told I had reached my call-in limit when really I had only gotten to vote three times. I was not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    I had trouble voting last night.Several times when I called there was no response of any kind, just blank silence. Once I was told to try my call again. Three of the calls were answered with the recording and then I was told I had reached my call-in limit when really I had only gotten to vote three times. I was not happy.
    That's happened to me when I've used my cell calling for Donald but not when I've called for Maks.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    That's happened to me when I've used my cell calling for Donald but not when I've called for Maks.
    I wasn't voting for Max or Donald. I guess it was just a fluke. Oh, and I wasn't using my cell, either.

I'm so happy for Melissa. I think she was proud of her hard work. She has come a long way.

I loved Donald, especially his second number. He deserved a 30. I pray he hangs in there. I'm rooting for Donald.
    ness and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I can't help but wondering why no one has commented on Derek's behavior during rehersal? He was rude and vulgar, but nothing has been said about it. Yes, he did apologize, but only after it was shown on national tv. How about Mark and his complaining about the scores? Yet, a lot of people are talking, yet again, about Maks and his attitude. I don't condone any of Maks behavior in any way and he is responsible for his actions, but the people that are complaining about him have nothing to say about what Derek did.
    I will go on record as disapproving of any professional that belittles or intimidates their partner.

As to as why people focus on Mak’s outburst more than Derek’s outburst, Mak’s threat to “punch something” - coming from someone that physically shoved a previous partner in frustration and is famous for his volatile personality - comes across as far more serious than Derek’s inappropriate comments.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    I will go on record as disapproving of any professional that belittles or intimidates their partner.

As to as why people focus on Mak’s outburst more than Derek’s outburst, Mak’s threat to “punch something” - coming from someone that physically shoved a previous partner in frustration and is famous for his volatile personality - comes across as far more serious than Derek’s inappropriate comments.
    And it's why I hate that we live in such a PC world. Tom has described Maks numerous times, including last season, as a big teddy bear on the inside. Even after all the issues with Hope, Conrad Green said he was a really nice guy. I think it's more frustrating that he makes a comment like that and anyone that already hated him labels him an abuser. To me, that's more troubling that people are free with the labels like that than what he said. But even when Maks has any outburst, he still gets called out on it. It's crickets for anyone else. If Maks left, I'm telling you someone else would get the 'bad boy' edit. But people probably wouldn't be as quick to judge them. And Jimmy Kimmel used to ask the ousted couples what judge they most wanted to punch in the face, but he quit doing that (probably because it got to CA that she was usually the judge they'd name). Yes, I'm defending Maks, but he's in a no win situation. He can't win with the judges, and figures no matter what he does, it still won't be good enough. And no matter what he does or says, he can't always win in the court of public opinion, either. I was as surprised as the next person that Melissa got a positive reception for once.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    And it's why I hate that we live in such a PC world. Tom has described Maks numerous times, including last season, as a big teddy bear on the inside. Even after all the issues with Hope, Conrad Green said he was a really nice guy. I think it's more frustrating that he makes a comment like that and anyone that already hated him labels him an abuser. To me, that's more troubling that people are free with the labels like that than what he said. But even when Maks has any outburst, he still gets called out on it. It's crickets for anyone else. If Maks left, I'm telling you someone else would get the 'bad boy' edit. But people probably wouldn't be as quick to judge them. And Jimmy Kimmel used to ask the ousted couples what judge they most wanted to punch in the face, but he quit doing that (probably because it got to CA that she was usually the judge they'd name). Yes, I'm defending Maks, but he's in a no win situation. He can't win with the judges, and figures no matter what he does, it still won't be good enough. And no matter what he does or says, he can't always win in the court of public opinion, either. I was as surprised as the next person that Melissa got a positive reception for once.
    Again, I couldn't agree more with you. He's dam*ed if he does & da*ned if he doesn't. He just can't win.
    AZChristian and Alexxxx like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    I just came upstairs from our IT department, where I wished I could smack each and every a-hole who has invented and spread a computer virus. Does that make me an abuser? And I've often said that I'd like to punch someone, frequently someone involved in reality programming, and yet I have never actually punched anyone. It's just venting. And I'm not even a Maks fan (or any pro, really) in particular.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread