+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree664Likes

Thread: 5/7 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/7 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

You know a man is fine when even dressed nerd he looks good enough to eat. Omg Maks lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Maks may be handsome but his snotty attitude totally turns me off! I don't care how good looking a man is, if he doesn't have a good personality, he's got nothing.
    MFWalkoff and murphytoo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    Maks may be handsome but his snotty attitude totally turns me off! I don't care how good looking a man is, if he doesn't have a good personality, he's got nothing.
    I really didn't like what he said in rehearsals .He wanted to punch something? really.? wow. I guess some like that type, not me. I thought his nerd look was the best look yet!

WTH was she wearing .She just leaves me cold and she reminds me of Melissa Rivers.. Although I saw a slight improvement from last week, when she wasn't tripping over her own feet. It wasn't their worst dance, but he does nothing for me at all.( ugh)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ok who does DD have to sleep with or what Mobster's ring does he need to kiss to get Len & Bruno to give the man a frickin 10! Omg he is so getting robbed each week we need to call crimestoppers a mugging is happening to DD ever frickin week!!
    karalott, JunkieGirl, ness and 7 others like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Finally got a chance to watch. Well, at least Maks only had 2 negative edits this season, vs every week. But I'm glad he's holding his tongue, because I believe they're showing that just to get a reaction. Brooke is no help, either. Threw all my votes to Melissa, and thought she did amazing on both dances. This is the Melissa I was hoping to see all season. Unfortuantely, it may be too little, too late, but never underestimate the power of a Chmerkovskiy fan (not to mention Melissa may have a large fan base, too). I still think it's possible she caught a break because they know full and well she's gone tomorrow, so let her go out on a high note all around, and not cause any sympathy votes to come her way. Val and Maks together? They need to do this more often. Like every week.

Donald-if I were him, next week I'd march myself out to the middle of the floor, sit down, cross my arms, and ask the judges if that'll get me a 10. His jive was the performance of the season. That was all sorts of amazing. I thought we were going to have another head injury with how close he looked to Karina's head when he jumped. I was skeptical of the whole trio arrangement, and even more so with some of the dance styles. But those 3 killed that jive, and it's unfortuante they can't give him one week at the top of the leaderboard. Forget William and Katherine, he's the real champion this season. He doesn't need an ugly trophy or judges approval to prove it. He can't do anything right. If he does what they tell him to do, that's still wrong.

Maria may benefit from Derek's fanbase. I'm thinking it comes down to her and Donald next week as to who makes the finals. In that case, I'm hoping for Donald. I like him better, find him way more enjoyable and entertaining, and I need at least one pro in the finals that doesn't make me want to throw my TV out the window. I thought her samba was okay, but it was too theatrical for me. I couldn't tell you what a technical samba is supposed to look like, and I don't think it always matters unless they want it to, but that wasn't it. A somewhat entertaining performance, but I found Maria to be forgettable tonight. And what a switch-usually, Derek is thee golden child and Mark gets the ugly stepchild treatment. This season, they seem determined to give Mark his 3rd trophy, give him the Hough treatment, and give Derek a smack down. I'd take Derek and another win anyday over Mark.

Katherine-she just bores me. Only bright side to her performances tonight was Tristan and seeing Mark annoyed at the scores of his first dance. Since I think it's coming down to her and William, I hope William wins. Her second dance was grossly overscored, but what else is new from the 2 stooges on the ends?

William-nice guy, but I find him a little on the dull side. However, this is the Cheryl I grew to love as a pro. I'm glad she's listening to the judges and letting William, you know, dance, and not just make him stand there as a sex object. CA and Bruno embarrass themselves and him enough as it is, why give them anymore ammo? I loved Tony in this trio. While I'm bored with Katherine and William back and forth at the top of the leaderboard, he earned it this week. Loved their foxtrot and consider that to be another stand out performance in an otherwise forgettable season. My ideal final 3 has been Donald/Melissa/Maria, but I'd take William in place of Maria. Hopefully Cheryl doesn't blow the freestyle round. However, it'll probably be determined who's winning then anyway.

Roshon-he gave it his all. He knows how to bounce back from a bottom 2 dance off. And he knows the writing's on the wall. So I'm glad he went out fighting. Even with his high scores, I still think he and Melissa are getting the boot tomorrow. Outside chance Maria and Melissa.

Loved the trio experiment better than I thought I would, but if they do it again (as they likely will), they'll screw it up. Didn't like Henry in Maria/Derek's trio. Sasha brought out a feistiness in Roshan/Chelsie, but still not crazy about him.

The judges are a waste of space. Len did tonight with the judging and scoring what they should have been doing all season. But we'll never get that with CA and Bruno.

I love DD but their first dance wasn't as good as I had hoped .I thought hoped his jacket made his shoulders all hunched up

But his dance with Karina and Peta was GREAT! He can handle two women more than anyone!! he got his 10, 28 isn't a bad score. He isn't going anywhere Karina said, one 10 is better than none! she is right
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 05-08-2012 at 12:25 AM.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Tonight's show was good, I liked it. I just don't get the love for Donald. I think maybe because he's so big, and large men intimidate me, and he seems so aggressive. I guess it's just personal taste.

It seems they are seeing William a little more for his dancing than his sex appeal - finally.

I still love Katherine, have no issues with Mark this season It's time for Melissa to go now. I'll be surprised if Roshon is in the bottom tomorrow. (What am I saying....they always surprise me!!)
    Mark and Katherine are a delight to watch She is stunningly beautiful. They make me smile.I didn't see any funny faces, when he was given a score. I agree Melissa should go, but he has fans that will keep them in, so good or better dancers go home
    -Andy Rooney-

Donald Driver's kids are made of cuteness. He really did a Lambeau like Leap in that 2nd dance.
    karalott likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tonight's show was a circus, and C-A and Bruno embarrassed themselves again and again, not to mention Maks, who finally realized on live TV what a monster he's become, editing or not. It's getting so bad that Tom doesn't seem to be able to keep things under control anymore. Allowing everyone to shout over each other is just bad, amateurish TV, and it needs to stop. So do all the obnoxious crowd reactions that are prompted by the show -- let the judges get their idiotic comment out before deciding whether or not it actually is worth booing.

This show is turning into kindergarten, and it's ticking me off.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Tonight's show was a circus, and C-A and Bruno embarrassed themselves again and again, not to mention Maks, who finally realized on live TV what a monster he's become, editing or not. It's getting so bad that Tom doesn't seem to be able to keep things under control anymore. Allowing everyone to shout over each other is just bad, amateurish TV, and it needs to stop. So do all the obnoxious crowd reactions that are prompted by the show -- let the judges get their idiotic comment out before deciding whether or not it actually is worth booing.

This show is turning into kindergarten, and it's ticking me off.
    I always felt like TPTB looked at reality shows that got the beloved demo of advertisers and networks and tried using that strategy on DWTS, which overall skews to the older crowd. Problem is, it didn't entice the younger crowd to tune in, and has wound up ticking off the viewers. What point do the judges have anymore? I mean, this season is a freaking mockery of scoring, comments, and favorites.

I don't believe that Maks is as bad as he's being edited, but that's because this happens every season to him. He's the explosive hot head who makes his partners cry and is responsible for them getting eliminated. However, for all I know, it may be worse, or it may not be as bad as they're showing. I don't know if I saw it as much as Maks that he's a monster, just that he can't win no matter what he does or says. The only safe haven for him seems to be say nothing and smile the whole time. If he wasn't there, I feel like someone else would get the bullying treatment in the rehearsal videos. This season has been a bit humbling for him as well, but he kind of seems more at peace with knowing he wasn't going to win but still trying to just get by week to week. At least from their twitter and blogs, they seem to be having fun and just thankful to still be there.

I do agree that the show has become a laughingstock. I hate the audience booing and cheering alike. Tom hasn't really seemed like himself in quite awhile. He used to make wise cracks and toss out zingers for no reason, now he only does it when it gets uncomfortable in the ballroom. He seems to just be going through the motions. I've FF through all the judges banter and Brooke, and it's way more enjoyable that way. They really need to clean house on a lot of things. It's the same thing every year. If Maks were off next season, and it looked like Val could have an early exit, I may just consider tuning out completely. It's just not an enjoyable show anymore. I don't find it like it used to be-the stars were the stars (or as close to D-listers as possible), the pros were unknown, the focus was on the star's and their own fanbases, the judges were more rational and objective, the audience wasn't a mob ready to pounce, and celebs had fun and learned to dance but didn't take it seriously. The way they go about it, I feel like they make it seem like the celebs career is on the line. I absolutely hate when the judges want to speak but then go and interrupt someone else (usually Len) when they don't agree, even when he's right. It got old on Idol when Simon used to bicker with Ryan and Randy used to boo him when he was announced. It got old real fast on here. I think everyone has an ego and needs it downsized.
    GabbyG and mindy384 like this.

+ Reply to Thread