+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: 5/1 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/1 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Agreed. She's charmless, bitter and as lousy a dancer as she is an actress, and I really can't understand why the people are loving on her.
    Because she is 48 and many of us would love to be able to do the lifts she's done with Maks, let along dance that well, at her age.

And nostalgia.

Melissa does have more of a reserved, serious nature about her though - even in jokes, and add to it she's never going to get a fair break from the judges in critiques because she's with Maks (I mean even Carrie Ann said "that was your best dance so far" last week begrudglingly to the point you could hear that tone in her voice), of course she'll come across that way.

I mean - you'd be bitter to the point of giving up trying to charm the judges if you felt that no matter what you did it wasn't good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I'm not feeling the love for M/M at all. She seems miserable and is even sounding bitter to me. She looked completely ridiculous dancing last night - it was a train wreck - and then she's angry that she gets called out for it. She looked like an old lady being swung around by a big brute. There was no gracefulness, strength, or lines in any of her lifts. And, why did he put her in that costume? I was mortified for her. That was the most unflattering thing I have ever seen on this show. She had cameltoe up to her chest. That had to hurt!!
    Thanks to you I just spilled my entire cup of coffee all over my desk & paperwork. You put into words how I felt with the M&M pairing. Color me shocked they are still around.
    Now I have to go & re-print all of last month's reports & clean-up my desk & pray I haven't fried my keyboard.

Later all!
    fireflyer and maude~flanders like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I'm not feeling the love for M/M at all. She seems miserable and is even sounding bitter to me. She looked completely ridiculous dancing last night - it was a train wreck - and then she's angry that she gets called out for it. She looked like an old lady being swung around by a big brute. There was no gracefulness, strength, or lines in any of her lifts. And, why did he put her in that costume? I was mortified for her. That was the most unflattering thing I have ever seen on this show. She had cameltoe up to her chest. That had to hurt!

On the opposite end of the scale, I was blown away by Derek and Maria's dance, as well as Mark and Katherine's. I though Mark and Katherine's rumba was so beautiful! The poses and lines that she had were sublime! It was by far my favorite Rhumba on DWTS ever!
    Great post! We call her bitter Betty. LOL

I loved Katherine and Mark, but not as much as I have in previous weeks . Derek and Maria - wonderful!
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 05-02-2012 at 10:03 AM.
    maude~flanders likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think that RickiRick had a great post .It wasn't about Melissa. It was more about Maks. I saw Paula, but you see a lot of celebs there
    I heard there is a feud between CA and Paula. I would love to confirm this if anyone knows. It doesn't sound like Paula, but you never know. Paula would make a great replacement at the judges table! She's as qualified as CA.
    Florimel, Moontat and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I heard there is a feud between CA and Paula. I would love to confirm this if anyone knows. It doesn't sound like Paula, but you never know. Paula would make a great replacement at the judges table! She's as qualified as CA.
    I think she would be more qualified.
    Florimel and Debb70 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Lol I did not know that CA used to be a "in Living Color" Fly girl like JLo. I was shocked when I saw a show that reunited some of the cast from that show.

I love Maks and don't like Melissa's dancing but I like her. I grew up watching" Little house on the prairie"
    ness and AZChristian like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The only rumor that's floating around, is that she would like to be on DWTS (as a contestant ) She has danced before, never ballroom.
    Debb70 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I mean - you'd be bitter to the point of giving up trying to charm the judges if you felt that no matter what you did it wasn't good enough.
    Though I've never liked her as an actress I was, as always, prepared to give her a fair shake as I have been surprised by many people who do this show. However, I found her to be humourless, dull and vaguely unpleasant right from day one, and so I am surprised that so many people seem to like her. But then, I've never been one to allow nostalgia to colour my view of reality.
    fireflyer and maude~flanders like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The only rumor that's floating around, is that she would like to be on DWTS (as a contestant ) She has danced before, never ballroom.
    That would be unfair. Paula is a choreographer she has worked for Janet Jackson and lots of others doing their choreo and also in their videos dancing. She is a Pro.
    karalott, Kip, fireflyer and 2 others like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    That would be unfair. Paula is a choreographer she has worked for Janet Jackson and lots of others doing their choreo and also in their videos dancing. She is a Pro.
    I agree.I think she would make a better judge. It's only a rumor, so I am not really bothered.We have yet to finish this season.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread