+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: 4/30 DWTS 14: Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/30 DWTS 14: Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    That's the way I feel about this whole season. Can't wait until it's over, but I know it'll be the same song and dance in the fall.
    This is so, so true. I've lost all hope of Donald being in the Final 2. He seems destined for a third place finish behind Katherine and William, even though I think he's been better than them more than he's been worse. Oh well. DD got me to watch again after giving it up since Erin Andrews was on.
    karalott and Nice'n'Easy like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Something happened to Williams' cape during the Team Paso performance. He was struggling to find the edge of it.

William didn't want to use his body for votes, but he got outvoted. This looks like a hot firemen calendar.

During Brook's questions, Melissa thought the scores Team Paso received were too low. Cheryl was more professional in her response, she was upbeat and praising. Melissa needs to check her attitude. I think Maks infects all his partners with a bad attitude. Some guys are like that... they create a bond between themselves and their partner by griping about everything else outside that bond. I think Maks is insecure.

Tilden - thanks.

I'm getting a litte tired of William's "I don't wanna show my body, I'm shy, I want to win by dancing" shtick. That was fine for the first half of the season, but now he has to decide if he really wants to win or not.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

My ideal F3 would be Donald, Maria, and William (only because I have a pretty strong feeling he is going to make it there, whether he actually deserves to be or not)!

Though if that Roshon that danced in the Team Tango sticks around, I wouldn't mind seeing him making it all the way. I think a freestyle with him and Chelsie would be pretty darngood.

I like Katherine and I think she is so sweet, but I just feel nothing when she dances, therefore I'm just not really a fan.
    Midol likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Something happened to Williams' cape during the Team Paso performance. He was struggling to find the edge of it.

William didn't want to use his body for votes, but he got outvoted. This looks like a hot firemen calendar.

During Brook's questions, Melissa thought the scores Team Paso received were too low. Cheryl was more professional in her response, she was upbeat and praising. Melissa needs to check her attitude. I think Maks infects all his partners with a bad attitude. Some guys are like that... they create a bond between themselves and their partner by griping about everything else outside that bond. I think Maks is insecure.

Umm I don't think so!

What kills me about Melissa is that I used to so enjoy her acting and yet she just can't seem to bring those skills into her facial expressions when she dances. I would think with her experience she would have a leg up in that department.

I did enjoy this dance, though. It was quite intense and it was fun watching the men!
    mom2 and navybelle like this.

Since next week is a double elimination, are they not going to have a dance duel? I think it would only be fair, since they are getting rid of two couples, if they actually let us, the fans, decide which two we want to see go because I have a feeling it is slightly different than what the judges want.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I'm getting a litte tired of William's "I don't wanna show my body, I'm shy, I want to win by dancing" shtick. That was fine for the first half of the season, but now he has to decide if he really wants to win or not.
    I found it quite endearing. I'm sure he's hearing about all the complaints about him being nothing but a sex symbol on the show.

I know they are all working quite hard to learn these dances and I personally think they should all be proud of what they have accomplished. They had to learn the team dance on top of their own routines plus practice a 3rd dance just in case they end up in the bottom.
    fireflyer likes this.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I just have to say that watching little Jackie Evancho is like watching magic. She absolutely hypnotizes me. She transforms from a little girl to an angel, and channels that voice from heaven. Also, kudos to her parents for leaving her unspoiled. Just wow.
    combatcutie and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread