+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: 4/30 DWTS 14: Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/30 DWTS 14: Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Oh no, tapper01, good luck with that. Hopefully the weather will pass without harm.

Melissa did okay. She and Maks performed a LOT of lifts, and they looked a little messy. Maybe it was too much fabric in the dress, but the whole dance just seemed clumsy because of all the head-between-the-legs stuff. Not really sure what Maks was trying to prove with this choreography. If he would've seen their dance on camera prior to the show, he might've changed some things. Surely if he re-watches the footage, he'll agree with the judges.

Melissa seemed to not agree with the judges' assessment... I think she put so much effort into learning the lifts that she mistakenly thinks the overall performance was incredible, instead of just so-so. Maks' partners always tend to get a little judgemental of the judges.

Yup they sure do.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

NOOOOO!!!!!! They are dancing to the theme song for Downton Abby! That's sacrilegious and even more so is that somebdy is singing!! I'm not even watching the dancing anymore, I'm so outraged.

AND Jaleel is wearing a WWI uniform. Now I've thrown up a little in my mouth, gah Kym...seriously? You cannot touch my favorite show. That I cannot forgive.
    karalott and TIA__MA like this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Those two have ZERO chemistry!
    annettejt, navybelle and Midol like this.

I guess Jaleel was almost as good as the other male Vienese dancers. The ending with Kim's slide-between-the-legs was neat.
    Len calls it airy-fairy without enough footwork.
    Bruno on the other hand says so much content that it was ever-so-slightly sloppy.
    CarrieAnn liked the story, said his frame was tight, but his hands were cringy.

I think the Vienese Waltz is my 2nd-favorite dance (after the Argentine Tango, the leg-licking dance).

They got a 24. Jaleel is feeling good. He acts ready-and-raring for the team dance.
    Kym's dress is beautiful. If it was something other than pale pink it would be stunning.

This is a pretty impressive show.

I'd like to see him or Melissa go tomorrow! (Sorry my M/M fans, I've just never been able to get into her..though I did enjoy her tonight!) And as much as Roshon annoys me, I'd like to see him finally have a break through dance.

Not bad...but def not better than DD or William.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Wonder if it's the same guy they had on from season 12.

Classical week is the only theme night worth recycling in my opinion, but I think they need to only have dances that suit the music. Rumba, for me, isn't one of them.
    I don't know. Ravel's Bolero could be good rumba music, I think, or possibly a couple of other boleros by Debussy or Bizet. I adore classical week.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Try in the rehearsal video. Or even when they're coming down the stairs and Mark has some getup on that you know is going to lead to his one man show.

Too funny Kara and SO true!

I knew when they broke out the fog machine, they'd get nailed for something.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    NOOOOO!!!!!! They are dancing to the theme song for Downton Abby! That's sacrilegious and even more so is that somebdy is singing!! I'm not even watching the dancing anymore, I'm so outraged.

AND Jaleel is wearing a WWI uniform. Now I've thrown up a little in my mouth, gah Kym...seriously? You cannot touch my favorite show. That I cannot forgive.
    NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONO. And I haven't even seen it yet. Sacrilegious for sure. And singing? It's like the theme from M*A*S*H* . . . who knew it had words????

They should've just put Melissa with Katherine and Maria...it's going to be a bit easier for just three teams to stay in sync compared to four..but I guess you could also say, you have more to look at with four.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread