+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree715Likes

Thread: 4/23 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/23 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Just now watching on the West Coast ... man some of the guys in the dance troupe are worse than Mark hamming it up for the camera ... didn't think that was possible!
    karalott, AZChristian and jucamer like this.

Jaleel was awesome tonight! Loved the Motown theme. On another note... There's always been something about Smokey Robinson that freaked me out and tonight I finally figured out what it is...The man doesn't blink his eyes! The Temptations still got it but poor old Martha sounded terrible! I also love the "tribute" band Human Nature, they were great.

Okay, so I'm in here all by myself , but what's with the pimping by Len to call and vote for Gladys?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

You peeps were on a roll tonight! Thanks for all the colourful commentary and the LOL moments.

I've only seen Maria and Donald dance tonight and both were great.

Maria makes dancing look effortless when she's out on the floor and their costumes were fantastic. Maria is a gorgeous girl, but I think the thing I like about her the most is the fact that she doesn't know/act like she is. Other than that deviant laugh, she comes across as down to earth.

Donald and Peta looked pretty good in that colour and I totally enjoyed their dance. Len is right tho, that Donald is capable of so much more. So bring it on, Peta! Just the thought of him dancing makes me smile. Love love the fact that he has been watching since season 1. And now he's here! Dancing and entertaining us all week after week.

Can't wait to watch all the other dances and hear the Motown music.
    karalott, ness, ilja and 2 others like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Love Maria's dress.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Just now watching on the West Coast ... man some of the guys in the dance troupe are worse than Mark hamming it up for the camera ... didn't think that was possible!
    Maybe they figure that's the way to become a pro. I tolerated Mark for 4 weeks. That's a new record for me. But I'm sure it's all downhill from here. At least Katherine got a chance to shine and wasn't completely pushed to the background as an afterthought.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Roshon . . .You FELT sensual and sexy? I'm here to tell ya, what you FELT, and what you WERE are two different things! 23. OK.
    I guess I'm a little daft, but I need somebody to explain something to me. Roshon tells us he's pretty young so he might not fully understand how to be sensual. And then he makes a weird geek face with his lips, like what little kids do when they're trying to shift attention or be a little weird to pull a laugh out of you. Anyway, then I hear Roshon is 23. So, considering what I KNOW about how guys behave starting in their mid-teens and on through their 20's, asking for guidance on how to be sensual does not usually happen. Usually a guy is MORE THAN WILLING to attempt some sensuality, even if turns out be just plain SEXuality. But my point is, usually guys are willing. Yet Roshon at 23 acts as though he's in 3rd grade still running from the girls on the playground.

Does not compute.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Usually a guy is MORE THAN WILLING to attempt some sensuality, even if turns out be just plain SEXuality. But my point is, usually guys are willing. Yet Roshon at 23 acts as though he's in 3rd grade still running from the girls on the playground.
    EXACTLY!

THAT'S what I'm talking about when I say that every time I see him dance, even though the moves are right, I picture him in my mind with a big-ass pair of Mickey Mouse ears stuck on his head because he DOES come across like he's still in 3rd grade.

Good dancer, or not, I truly don't see him winning this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Jaleel was great tonight. The first 30 seconds were average but then he stood-and-delivered. I enjoyed the whole thing.

I figured the judges would rate it about the same as Roshon's. Surprisingly, they were completely enthralled w/ Roshon tonight. 29 points! Go figure. Man, the judges must just want Roshon GONE.
    i meant to say "enthralled w/ Jaleel"

I think Monique from S3 and Kyle Massey are the only two Disney channel stars I've really, truly enjoyed!

I'm very off and on with Roshon...sometimes I think I kind of like him and then BAM...he does something annoying! Do I think he can dance? Yes. Do I think a freestyle from Chelsie and him would be close to amazing? Yes, cause Ive seen him hip hop dance and the kid really is talented. Do I want him in the finals? No.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread