+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree715Likes

Thread: 4/23 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/23 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

I have 6 phone lines in the house ... and they will all be used!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    He has every right to be mad. Where the hell was that Urkel mess - they didnt show that but they chose to show a few moments of his frustration. If I were him I wouldn't come back next year - he deserves so much better
    You can bet if that was Maks they would have played that up worse than it was.

He, Val, Tony, Anna, and any pro not named Mark, Derek, or Cheryl deserve better than this show.

The way the scoring has gone so far, the only chance M&M has is if Urkel screws up
    karalott and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    Oh come on - 24? They got hosed, but good for Melissa for pointing out that most of their rehearsal was good.
    I like that Maks pointed out that his frustration is the most television worthy since his are the only ones they show...SNAP! God I hate those three. Compared to what we`ve seen tonight, that deserved at least a couple of 9`s. They really hate him, but I think the feeling is mutual and I respect him much more than any of them!!! Hold you head high Maks and kick some dance butt!!!
    karalott, GabbyG, TIA__MA and 3 others like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Roshon's performance was making me really nervous at the beginning... it was good but he didn't look very attracted to her, and I was worried it would go downhill. But then he kept it up, and then he got better, and then the last 45 seconds were so incredible to watch! I loved it!! You could really see his moves -- totally opposite of Glady's xanax-looking performance.

I thought for sure Roshon would get 3 10's. I was super-surprised that all the judges thought it was rifled with errors. Surprisingly, the judges were at least quite clear in what he was lacking. Most of the time the judges just say a lot of meaningless opinions, but they actually made clear points about Roshon having too much staccato where he should've been more fluid. (Actually I think they said too much syncopation.) So okay, I understand what they meant.

At the same time, from an untrained eye I thought the performance was just so great to watch. Considering how seemingly UNsensual he seems, he made quite a transformation during the dance. He fooled me. I guess I'm content to have the staccato in there. His was my favorite performance of the night, by far.

And I really like how hard he keeps working even with week after week of being considered (by the fans) to be almost-the-worst. It's not like he's coming out and giving us lackluster effort or moves... he's really giving good stuff. (I also really like that he's toned down his mouth. He still behaves pretty awkwardly, but I'm starting to find it endearing now.)
    nanarama, ilja and Jaceegirl like this.

Oh Jesus.

What in the world are Jerkel and Kym wearing?

HE, moreso than SHE?

Jerkel, are you feeling stress this week because you're an ass?

Or what?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    The way the scoring has gone so far, the only chance M&M has is if Urkel screws up
    Or if they land in the dance off against Gladys. I can't imagine the judges justifying keeping her. If they're against anyone else, they're screwed Got all my votes in. I guess the bright side is, they can get out of this miserable season that's pretty much already pre-determined. Same story every season.
    AZChristian, jucamer and Midol like this.

Oh look! The Temps changed into new get-ups .
    tapper01 likes this.

Donald and Peta looked nice. I didn't find anything in their peformance as exciting as what the judges thought. I'm sure it was probably executed well. It just didn't excite me. Next.
    Midol likes this.

OK.

Like Kym's dress.

Didn't think I liked Kym's dress, but I do.

This is good.

Jerkel lucked out, getting her as his partner.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread