+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: 4/17 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/17 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I'm so over all the endless romance gossip -- when there's a leaked sex tape, I'll join in!
    It was only mentioned because of all the kissing going on.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I am not surprised by last night's bottom two and who the judges let go. Even though Jaleel is a better dancer than Glady's he just doesn't have the fan base she and Tristan has. I do think all the news about him and Kim hurt him.

I don't think Maria and Derek should have gotten then encore....
    Bet2Win and jucamer like this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I am not surprised by last night's bottom two and who the judges let go. Even though Jaleel is a better dancer than Glady's he just doesn't have the fan base she and Tristan has. I do think all the news about him and Kim hurt him.

I loved the encore, they all have a turn at it, so why not them. Love me some Derek and some fun
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I have to say that I am NOT happy with this save factor for the judges. Why should they be able to pick who stays and who goes???? They ask us to vote, then turn around and slap us in the face with a save. I'm not saying that Gavin would have been safe, but let the voting audience do what you ask them to do. In the beginning, Jaleel was one of my favorites, but it seems his attitude and negative press has gotten to me. He seems very c*cky and self absorbed. JALEEL, YOU'RE A HAS BEEN!!!!
    karalott, nanarama and jucamer like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

He has a new show coming up. I forget where its posted.So maybe he doesn't care if he goes or not
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post

See this is what I don't get? If it didn't happen on the show. If I truly believe anything really big happened other than someone manufacturing outrage to gain viewers for the show. What has any of that have to do with his dancing on the show. Its not dancing with a good attitude. I am glad he was saved I am tired of these shows turning into a tool for backlash over outside issues true or not.
    fireflyer likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    See this is what I don't get? If it didn't happen on the show. If I truly believe anything really big happened other than someone manufacturing outrage to gain viewers for the show. What has any of that have to do with his dancing on the show. Its not dancing with a good attitude. I am glad he was saved I am tired of these shows turning into a tool for backlash over outside issues true or not.
    So the dance off worked then. Good.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm sad to see Gavin gone. He is such a nice guy. My interest in this show is quickly waning. I am really getting tired of the judges antics, especially Bruno. I FF through their comments now. I am ready for SYTYCD to start!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Jaleel White's 'Total Blackout' On SyFy: 3 Exclusive Teasers From Scary New Show (VIDEO)

Jaleel has guest starred in shows on his wiki page he has been working alot.He has been working as producer on tv shows.Jaleel is starring in a new series as of April 25th so kind of premature to call the man a has-been. smh. the show he got before coming on DWTS.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I haven't read through all of this thread, so I apologize if this has already been discussed. But, I don't think that Jaleel will be around for much longer either. I barely remember him as that nerdy little guy Urkel from Family Matters, and I definitely never saw him in the role as Stefan. I also think that the rumors about his ex-gf that have been all over the news lately have adversely affected his DWTS persona, because it seems like he has a chip on his shoulder now, just my personal opinion. Maybe I wouldn't even be saying that if not for the rumors, but Jaleel seemed so much different at the beginning of the competition, and now I see a darker side of him. Anyway, the fact that he landed in the bottom two last night seems to indicate that he might be losing fans. I guess we will see if that is true in the coming weeks.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 04-18-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    nanarama, ilja and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread