+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: 4/10 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/10 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Just some random thoughts about last night. I was totally surprised as I had no idea who would be leaving. I thought initially it could be Jaeel because of the press he has been receiving and possibly Gladys (although figured her fan base was strong). I don't have a favorite and do base it on dancing more than some, but as I mentioned in my review of yesterday I did think Sherri's dance was not her best and I was definitely not feeling her. I found it to be slow and emotionless. I thought her strong base was strong, but apparently I was wrong. It was sad to see her upset, but someone has to leave each week.

I know many love William and I he certainly is great to look at, but his dance was really bad this week. I thought he was overscored for this dance. Even watching the replay I still think Cheryl did not look good either and it was hard to tell who was throwing who off. Now next week he may come back fine, but it is still too early for me to say he may be in the top 3. Again, JMO.

I was happy to see Roshon made it. I still think he is a good dancer with a lot of potential and if he learns to control his arms he could be fantastic. I know some do not like his personality, but he does not bother me.

I was happy to see Gavin make it because I do see improvement. Will it be enough - I have no idea, but I just like him.

I knew Donald would be fine. Not only is he a good dancer, but just think of the fans he has behind him. Football players have always done well with their broad fan base.

I loved Karina's dance. She is fantastic and I have always liked her. Very happy to see Max and her possibly be getting along better. I thought they made a nice couple, but who knows what really goes on and why their relationship did not work.

I really enoyed the The DWTS Vegas cast. Have always liked Lacey, Dimitry and great to see Kyle and the others.

I have no idea how this dance off will work and what possible outcomes we will see from it. I agree if these judges were true judges who could leave their own personal favorites out of it that would be one thing. Not sure that these judges will be able to do that and I guess we will truly see who is lacking in the fan department.
    ness, mesachick and Midol like this.

I know many love William and I he certainly is great to look at, but his dance was really bad this week. I thought he was overscored for this dance. Even watching the replay I still think Cheryl did not look good either and it was hard to tell who was throwing who off

I think that was because her shoe came off during their dance. That's live TV for you. I think he was over-scored as well( but he has been since week one) and he hasn't been the only one. I look forward to the dance off. It's something new and different.I hated that instant dance (ugh)
    ness and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Hmm, I maybe in the minority, but I didn't think the singers were that bad this week.

But on week 1, William's first dance of the competition, whoever sang to their choice of music, it was pretty cringe-worthy. I couldn't even concentrate of his dance because of the singers.

+ Reply to Thread