+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree379Likes

Thread: 4/9 DWTS 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 4/9 DWTS 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Maks fell on his Bum - but it looked like it was part of the dance. Maks is too hard on himself
    Poor baby. If I weren't a happily married woman, I'd offer to kiss it and make it better.
    karalott, TIA__MA and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Poor baby. If I weren't a happily married woman, I'd offer to kiss it and make it better.
    Ah for Maks your husband wouldn't mind
    karalott and AZChristian like this.

I think trying to combine the "Rock Week" theme along with the actual theme of each dance is a BIT TOO MUCH. It's making a circus of the whole thing.

If you wanna do rock moves, then dress like a rock star. But if you wanna do Paso moves, then dress to that style, not to Rock n' Roll.

I would rather see KISS perform again than watch any more dancing performances. I guess that's what happens when the dancers peak on Week 1.
    karalott, Nice'n'Easy and Alexxxx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Len is right: Melissa and Maks haven't had a slow lyrical dance yet, which seems a little ridiculous. They should try to make sure everybody has a chance at different styles early on.

I'm tempted to say I wasn't wild about the lower half of Maks' outfit too, but I hate to see what sort of commentary I'd unleash if I suggested Maks lose those pants.
    Suggest Tilden - suggest!!!!!
    karalott, TIA__MA and AZChristian like this.

Sherri/Val - I used to love this song, that is till I saw Sherri lip synching to it and heard DWTS butcher it. Oh my goodness, Val has a nice.....hmm.....rear end. They should make him wear pants like these every show. I'm sorry, what dance was this supposed to be? It just looked like a hodge podge of things. Sherri doesn't look good all rocked out, it makes her look old. What is on Val's chest? Heaven help me, I agree with Carrie Ann. There wasn't a bunch of passion or content in that dance. I found it interesting that they didn't really comment on her actual dancing. 7-7-7 I think that's actually about right.

Katherine/Mark - I would like her more if she was with a different pro. Katherine looks beautiful. So this is what catwoman would look like if she did the Paso? So who is Mark? Robin? I didn't like it. I think she can do more than this, Mark should have given her more actual dance. 8-8-8 I think that was a little over scored. But they did better than Sherri so this is what happens when you overscore the first one. You have to overscore the rest.

And another benefit of getting here late, you can fast forward past Jaleel. I do not for a minute believe that he doesn't know who Jagger is. Whatever did or didn't happen between them last week seems to have passed, he is so lucky he's got Kym. She's a sweetheart.

Melissa.....MAKS! "Please don't step on my jewels" Heee.....OH MY GOD that opening look from Maks. I need to watch that again. I love the costuming on Melissa/Maks. I think it's the best so far. Hmmmm...Melissa is stumbling all over the place. That was a mess, a hot mess. But at least we were able to admire Maks. 7-8-7 hmmmm.....I'm not sure how I feel about that.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

LOL Donald's intro footage!
    navybelle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Alright DD. Let's see an awesome paso.

P.S. I don't like the look of him in purple, but I'll let it slide in this case.
    Purple Haze!!!!
    Last edited by jucamer; 04-09-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Nice tongue, Donald!

Great dance DD!! I really like him - he really enjoys what he's doing and he's so good!! And his body is pretty nice too!
    Florimel, navybelle and Midol like this.

Wow. KISS is something I never thought I would see on DWTS. And, I thought it was awesome!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread