+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: 4/3 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/3 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Roshon. Too much MJ in it, for me. And if they were going to put him in an Afro wig, the LEAST somebody could've done was picked it out and shaped it properly. And, somehow, for me at least, Chelsie in that Vegas showgirl costume was jarring against Roshon's outfit from that time period. Ok dance, I guess.

Jaleel. Wow. You could put a week's worth of clothes in those bags under his eyes. KYM danced. Jaleel, on the other hand, still looked too soft to me, like he was just phoning it in. And no, I didn't buy the tears, either.

Donald. Wow. Loved it. Just loved it. Still think Donald is this year's JR.
    TIA__MA and navybelle like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

This show just proves they can get through everything in an hour. And the best part is, it's less time for Brooke and the judges to talk I'm really worried for Melissa/Maks tonight I feel like Tom would have hinted to a surprise, because a shocking exit could be a lot of people, not just one or two couples. Otherwise, I think it'll be Jack. But he did really well last night, for a samba, and he's a lot of fun. I hate to lose Anna, and I like Jack, but I love Maks and don't want him going anywhere.
    TIA__MA likes this.

Maria. That was SO lovely. Not buying "Material Girl" as a rumba, but that was so, so beautiful. Good for Maria. And Derek's talent is great, as usual.

William. I would've been VERY surprised if William hadn't done what he needed to do on this dance. Very, very juicy. Kudos to Cheryl.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I wonder if Roshon will go home tonight? wasn't he in the bottom 3 last week. That might be considered an upset
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FWIW, I saw an ABC online poll a few minutes ago asking who will go home tonight.
    20% Gladys
    19% Sherri
    15% Gavin (my vote)
    13% Melissa
    those were the top 4

Hope Gladys stays, but Sherri going wouldn’t bother me. I don’t think Melissa will go. Gavin . . .not sure about his fanbase.

I doubt Gladys is leaving. I just can't believe she's leaving yet. I just hope it's not Maks

And here we go. Seal is up first.

Katharine. Just love this gal, too. Beautiful. Agree with a lot of you that there wasn't a whole lot of waltz in that waltz, but that's on Mark. I think she's this year's Kristi.

But I also think William, Donald and Maria are gonna give her a run for her money.

What is up with Brooke's Star Trek dress?

Oh, well.

At least she doesn't look knocked up.
    TIA__MA likes this.

I usually like Seal, but am not digging this version of Lean on Me. But he's still better than the 'best singers in the business'.

That one troupe guy can't seem to take his eyes off the camera. Aside from Kiki, I don't care for the troupe. They all seem like they're trying too hard to move up as a pro.
    ness and TIA__MA like this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I doubt Gladys is leaving. I just can't believe she's leaving yet.

And here we go.
    Yeah, people genuinely like/respect her which translates into votes. Also Tristan and Maks have lots of fans.

I was surprised Jack wasn't in the top 4 mentioned.

+ Reply to Thread