+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: 3/27 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/27 DWTS 14 results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I used to love Jack Wagner on GH during those WSB days. I was a huge Frisco and Felicia fan. Jack has not aged well though. He looks a little rough around the edges. I do want to see if he can manage to hang around a while.
    yea they brought in him and Felicia to try and make them the super couple that Luke and Laura were...they were good and had a huge following but they were not Luke and Laura
    mom2 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hallelujah!!! We no longer have to watch Martina clomp around like a Clydesdale on the dance floor!!!! "Stay in your lane, girl!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was sad to see Martina go, although it was justified. I would like to see her back on the scene as a celebrity. She and other female tennis players of the '70s were great role models for girls.

Martina, Sherri, and Gavin are actually my favorites, in part because it's clear they all have a steep learning curve. I am not at all knowledgeable about dance, but I'm more interested in watching non-dancers improve than in watching someone like Katherine, who is already getting near-perfect scores early on.

I watch "Biggest Loser," and this season people have perfected playing the game to the point that weight loss seems nearly inconsequential. Very lazy contestants have made it much further than they deserve, which is hardly inspirational to the rest of us.

Kind of rambling here, but I would have liked to see how Martina improved over the weeks; with her work ethic, I'm sure she would have made great strides, even if she never achieved the level of some current contestants.
    mesachick and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Sherri was by far the most annoying contestant ever when she was announced safe. Yes, I get that she was happy, but just ridiculous. I cannot stand her
    Florimel and tango7 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I
    would have liked to see how Martina improved over the weeks; with her work ethic
    I agree, she had a great work ethic.. but then she always has. I think she wanted to stay another week, she felt so bad after the jive .Classy classy lady! I am weary of William already, he's danced before I think. and has high scores because women scream at him. Oh well, it's an entertainment show, there needs to be something for everyone to enjoy
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I

I agree, she had a great work ethic.. but then she always has. I think she wanted to stay another week, she felt so bad after the jive .Classy classy lady! I am weary of William already, he's danced before I think. and has high scores because women scream at him. Oh well, it's an entertainment show, there needs to be something for everyone to enjoy
    I thought Martina would go, but agree with all of you that she is a classy lady. In another season she would have made it a lot further and we probably would have gotten to see her improve. I agree with you about William and the over the top display that is going on. Not blaming it on him, but it does get stale after time. I am not a huge fan of Cheryl for some reason, and why is it she always gets these type of partners that always go far? You are right about William dancing before as Cheryl said last night that the salsa would be next for him and that it is his favorite dance. If he had no dancing background he would not even know what the salsa was except a food item. lol I feel so bad for Tony as he except for a couple of seasons is always out pretty quick. I don't know how they do the choosing, but I would like to see it more like a lottery of some type so everyone gets a chance. I loved last season when Karina finally won.

Loved reading all of the different recaps of the people watching the show together on here. Just wanted to add that Jack Wagner more recently has been on another soap The Bold and The Beautiful, but recently was let go. He played a character called Nick and was really good. The last year or so the show has taken a crazy turn and Nick (Jack) was hardly on. I think that was partly the reason he was available to do this show. So until next week hope you all have a good one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Sherri was by far the most annoying contestant ever when she was announced safe. Yes, I get that she was happy, but just ridiculous. I cannot stand her
    I came into this season liking Sherri, having been a fan of hers as Robert's partner on Everybody Loves Raymond. I thought she was really funny on that show and wanted to root for her on DWTS. I don't watch The View so don't have an opinion of her there. I don't care what celebrities think about things -- current events, politics, religion, whatever. I only care about their talent -- acting, singing, whatever.

Having said all that, Sherri has been a disappointment on this show. What was once funny is now grating. I like her as an actor, don't care for her personally, it seems. You're right, the display at being announced safe last night was beyond OTT, she carried it to the point of being ridiculous.

I guess all this is to say calm down, Sherri, so I can like you again.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    LOL, so I wasn't the only one? I kept thinking "keep it classy, you fool" while she pretty much made a spectacle of herself. My dislike of her grows by the second, then again I am extremely biased. I was predisposed to it by her association with that ridiculous talk show. My only hope is that it cost her votes and she is soon gone.
    Florimel likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Last season's drinking game was do a shot every time Rob Kardashian mentioned he graduated from USC. I'm thinking this season it will be do a shot every time Maria Menounos mentions her Greek heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    Last season's drinking game was do a shot every time Rob Kardashian mentioned he graduated from USC. I'm thinking this season it will be do a shot every time Maria Menounos mentions her Greek heritage.
    or laughs
    nanarama and Midol like this.

+ Reply to Thread