+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 14

Re: Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 14

Lovely performance, they dance so well together .Complete trust in one another - Peta has really improved over last season- well done!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Thought they did a great job. Peta really stepped up her choreography for him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

DD on Ellen from yesterday. Love, love, love him

JunkieGirl, wisgalb and ilja like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Isn't he nice! and I think Peta gives Kym a run for her money in the sexy department! This is a very good pairing very good. I hope we see more of Peta next season..
    -Andy Rooney-

Interesting.So CA is the nice judge.LOL oh I'm sure some will disagree with that. Len is the mean one. I think Len is the best judge out of all three. Bruno, I am so tired of, but he's the quirky one
    -Andy Rooney-

Len is highly qualified and knows what he's talking about. Bruno is over the top to say the least and can be annoying, but he also knows ballroom. Carrie Ann is completely unqualified to judge ballroom along with being totally unfair. I think they gave her the lift policy job so she could watch for something she might be able to actually spot, and even that she sees what she wants to see and misses what she wants to miss. Of all of them, she most needs to go.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Len is highly qualified and knows what he's talking about. Bruno is over the top to say the least and can be annoying, but he also knows ballroom. Carrie Ann is completely unqualified to judge ballroom along with being totally unfair. I think they gave her the lift policy job so she could watch for something she might be able to actually spot, and even that she sees what she wants to see and misses what she wants to miss. Of all of them, she most needs to go.
    Hmm I find her slightly better than Bruno, he lusts after everything, makes it all too sleazy . I dont pay much attention to them except for Len
    -Andy Rooney-

The trouble with Bruno is that his antics have made him an iconic part of the show. It would be harder for the show to replace him than to just put up with him and beg him to rein it in once in a while.

But Carrie-Ann is just plain bad. She could easily be replaced.
    karalott and Alexxxx like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    The trouble with Bruno is that his antics have made him an iconic part of the show. It would be harder for the show to replace him than to just put up with him and beg him to rein it in once in a while.

But Carrie-Ann is just plain bad. She could easily be replaced.
    Unfortuantely, I agree. Bruno can actually be quite constructive and knowledgable, plus fair with his scores, when he keeps his antics in check and doesn't feel the need to leap from his seat, nearly smack Len in the face with his flailing arms, and make the eye candy want to run for the exit by his creepy stare. CA could leave and I doubt anyone would miss her. She adds nothing. Brooke would be as constructive as a judge as she is. I think the show banks on Bruno to be outlandish, mean, and controversial. He's gotten worse over the last few seasons, but it's lead to publicity and water cooler buzz, so the show gets what they want. I agree Florimel about CA and the lifts. Since I think she adds nothing else of value, I feel that's sort of her way to come across as knowing what she's talking about. It doesn't help when she's inconsistant. In watching dances from last season's Strictly Come Dancing, she'd go crazy trying to contain the lifts. They were everywhere, and most were on purpose.

Donald? I hope he finally gets his 10s. There a long time coming. I enjoy him so much, but I feel like he's getting a raw deal. Football players do extremely well, but only two have won. Maybe they aren't ready for another one yet? Even though I enjoyed the likes of Warren Sapp, Jerry Rice, Kurt Warner, and Michael Irvin, Donald trumps them all in the dance department. Only one who could compete with him is Emmitt.
    murphytoo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread