+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 14

Last edited by wisgalb; 05-15-2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: new link

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 14

Yet again, Donald was underscored. But I expected this since he is not with one of the favorite pros. Such a shame
    Ellen and Coco46 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I hope Donald wins. I've been in his corner since the beginning and believe he's been given lower scores than he deserves just to keep others in the competition. I think the judges have wanted a William/Katherine final since about week three. They are so darn transparent....it's almost sickening.

Come on Donald! You can do it!!!

Ellen, sueb1961 and navybelle like this.

According to his tweet, his dances this week are the freestyle and Argentine Tango (judges' pick).
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Driver to dance for mirror ball glory tonight | Dancing With Donald - WISN Home

On our local news it was reported that Max helped Donald & Peta out with their freestyle routine.

FORT Fogey

Donald wowed me in last nights' show. I am certain he will will. Well, Cheryl has won 3x, Mark 2x. Derek 3x so he was out first.

Maria did not need as much exposure/PR as William as she already has a stable job and a her love life is going splendidly.

Kathrine may need the PR a bit for the US but the show has already given more than she could have anticipated and in the UK she's doing very well

Cheryl has won enough times, but William needs the exposure and I really do not know what Donald is doing now but I guess he could need it more than Katherine and Maria. So, seems logical that Donald wins as he needs the PR and dwts has to maintain it's competiveness by having a new pro win the mirror ball trophy. Could become quite dull if the same 3 pros took it in turns to continually win. Mix it up a bit and give others a chance too.

Above all my logic and musings, Peta really pulled it out of the bag with her free style. She is a very good cheographer and Donald was able to interpret the moves very well. Among the final 3, they deserve to be the winners.
    BTW likes this.

I don't think DD needs the PR. He is a very well-liked and well-respected football player. He plays for one of the most well-known, if not the top, NFL franchise. I think out of the whole cast this season, he needed the PR the least.

I'm glad Peta got a chance to at least make it to the finals. It's nice to see different pros make it that far. Now if they win it all I'll be even happier.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Donald did not need the PR. Donald is a fan of the show that is why he decided to do it.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Donald and Peta, bless their hearts, FINALLY got their props.

Kind of almost a day late, and, perhaps a dollar short.

But they FINALLY GOT THE RECOGNITION THEY DESERVED!

And, to me at least, there is no question that they deserve the crown.

We'll see how this'll play out tonight.

I've got my fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed for their win!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread