+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

Re: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

fireflyer and Jaceegirl like this.

Somewhere between all these links is the truth It likely was blown out or proportion( that's what I saw online)not that it didn't happen.. Maybe ABC doesn't want anyone to know the truth. I know what I believe.I wont be voting for him anytime soon.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Has it been pointed out that prior to Family Matters Jaleel was on a sitcom called Charlie and Company where he played the 9-yr-old son of Flip Wilson and . . . Gladys Knight? I haven't heard that brought up on the show, nor does there seem to be any special connection between Jaleel and Gladys. I wonder what this classy, elegant lady makes of Jaleel's diva behavior?

Mark was interviewed after the performances on Monday night by MSNBC. He said that this incident has been overblown by the press and that it is no different from countless other incidents that have happened backstage over the years. He said that there is always tension and emotions sometimes run high during rehearsals. He said that everyone is fine now and getting along.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    Mark was interviewed after the performances on Monday night by MSNBC. He said that this incident has been overblown by the press and that it is no different from countless other incidents that have happened backstage over the years. He said that there is always tension and emotions sometimes run high during rehearsals. He said that everyone is fine now and getting along.
    Yes, he did say it was overblown but what was? The same show as Donald was on, they said they producers stepped in when Mark ( who was across the hall or something) went into the room. All of them pros on DWTS are like family, if one is in trouble they will all help out. I hope this blows over, but with ABC saying nothing you know the rags will dig around. jmho
    -Andy Rooney-

Last night Jimmy Kimmel showed clips of some of the emotional stories from Monday night. With Jaleel’s, they showed him standing with Brooke crying, bowing his head, then sniffing and saying “I just want to entertain people”. It was really funny – the way it was shown. The audience cracked up.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Last night Jimmy Kimmel showed clips of some of the emotional stories from Monday night. With Jaleel’s, they showed him standing with Brooke crying, bowing his head, then sniffing and saying “I just want to entertain people”. It was really funny – the way it was shown. The audience cracked up.
    I will have to check that out!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I will have to check that out!
    You can watch Jimmy Kimmel at abc.com online. The piece is within the first few minutes of Jimmy's monologue. Really funny because they freeze his face as he's looking up from crying and says "I love entertaining people:".

(go to abc.com, scroll down to JKL, then click watch recent episodes)
    Last edited by tango7; 04-04-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Somewhere between all these links is the truth It likely was blown out or proportion( that's what I saw online)not that it didn't happen.. Maybe ABC doesn't want anyone to know the truth. I know what I believe.I wont be voting for him anytime soon.
    I'm right there with you. I can't even stand to look at him right now. I do believe that it wasn't as bad as some are making it out to seem but yelling at Kym and calling her names, it just seems like kicking at a puppy. I will not vote for a man that takes out his mistakes on others like that, it was uncalled for and if he can't handle the constant cameras? Then maybe he shouldn't have signed on for this show!
    karalott, ness, tango7 and 2 others like this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I'm right there with you. I can't even stand to look at him right now. I do believe that it wasn't as bad as some are making it out to seem but yelling at Kym and calling her names, it just seems like kicking at a puppy. I will not vote for a man that takes out his mistakes on others like that, it was uncalled for and if he can't handle the constant cameras? Then maybe he shouldn't have signed on for this show!
    I posted something like that, if indeed he doesn't like the cameras, too bad.That's part of the show, they dont need to change it to appease this diva.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread