+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

Re: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

Discussing the incident on GMA by whom? It sure sounds like spinning to me -- oops, yet another dance reference.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Oh, itís okay to make dance references in a thread about dancing.

I donít think Tom Bergeron, Brooke Burke Charvet, Harold Wheeler, all the producers, videotape, all the camera operators and other DWTS staff including security guards and parking lot attendants, all the pros, all the contestants, Jaleel, Kym, Jaleelís mother, ex gf Bridget Hardy, and the toddler daughter appearing on GMA or anyplace else would satisfy some people. Hopefully Wendy Williams will clear everything up.
    Last edited by tango7; 04-07-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well I hope this dies down SOON, because it's getting tedious. Bottom line, the WORST that happened is that Jaleel lost his temper and yelled. He didn't thrown anything at anyone, he didn't hit anyone and MAYBE someone else had to step in and tell him to calm down. Why is he getting publicity like he's a serial killer or something?

I think that I have EXCELLENT control of my temper, but even I have had episodes where I lost my temper for some reason and yelled at someone. Is there REALLY anyone here who hasn't?

I'm not saying the guy's a saint, but from what I've read he doesn't need mandatory anger management therapy either.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

No, he's not a serial killer or a saint - but IMO there is definitely something off with this guy....
    ness, Shoepie, nanarama and 1 others like this.

It's interesting how there are two former child stars in this year's cast, and have such different stories to tell about their lives since they were on TV.

They could be giving incredibly conflicting advice to Roshon, he'll probably need therapy soon.
    fireflyer likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

The first week, I thought Jaleel did an incredible job. The second week, I missed the main performance. The 3rd week, I had a hard time determining whether or not he was shaking his hips enough, because he was wearing an oversized white suit that completely shrouded his body movement. He may have been moving just like William or Donald or others... but we didn't have the chance to see it.

White oversized suit = bad wardrobe choice for a slinky rumba.

They could be giving incredibly conflicting advice to Roshon, he'll probably need therapy soon
    I was thinking along the same lines .Great minds etc.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think the camera caught something, and that's what he doesn't like.

It didn't seem to matter when they let last years upsets between Maks and Hope go to air.TPTB could of cared less.

I don't think this thing with Jaleel can be seen as positive publicity.I saw Donald say it should stay in house, well, if thats the case, it should apply to everyone

Whitey Houston appeared on a rag, in her coffin. I don't think anyone can be trusted
    I agree, Fanny. And that is why he probably didn't like the cameras being around for that kind of stuff.

Not defending Maks here, but they let their fight go to air perhaps because it wasn't done maliciously? Maybe, just maybe that Jaleel came across as malicious and aggressive? We don't know, but it's a possibility.

The one thing that I think of in regards to celebrities is that they are also human and infallible. They have the same flaws we all have. It doesn't surprise me to find out someone is a not so nice person, has a drug/drink problem, is a cheater or abusive in any way. If Jaleel has an anger problem, then he should get some help for that. He's not an A Lister like Mel Gibson was, he won't get hired with this around him. JMO.

ETA: I think Mel's career is pretty much over.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Not defending Maks here, but they let their fight go to air perhaps because it wasn't done maliciously? Maybe, just maybe that Jaleel came across as malicious and aggressive? We don't know, but it's a possibility.
    But didn't she threaten to leave the show, and parts of it were uncomfortable to watch. She finally seemed to settle down and enjoy herself when she practiced with one of the troupe and Derek

I still think there's a double standard, and I am no fan of Maks( even if it his show) .

Let's see what Monday brings
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    I'm watching "20/20" and just saw a promo that the Jaleel/Kym incident is going to be discussed on GMA Monday morning.
    Someone's going to have to update me on what goes on tomorrow - not just what's said, but the unsaid too - impressions and all. I go back to work tomorrow ... will surely miss all the TV watching and discussing, that's for sure!

+ Reply to Thread