+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 202
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

  1. #61
    Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Just south of Hollywood
    Posts
    1,616

    Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

    I really like Katherine. And, since he's back to Overdancing, I really DESPISE Mark. Dang it, dude - why can't you let your partner shine?
    Florimel likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

  2. #62
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,065

    Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

    I think next week is totally stacked in Katherine's favor. Everyone else will be struggling to tell their stories to rumbas and sambas, while she gets to waltz.

    Hopefully Gladys will make the most of her fox trot and make it a fair fight.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  3. #63
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,661

    Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

    Didn't they all get to choose their dances?? so how is that stacked??
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #64
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,065

    Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

    They all chose their dances? Why would all those people choose rumbas and sambas? Were they drunk at the time?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  5. #65
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,661

    Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    They all chose their dances? Why would all those people choose rumbas and sambas? Were they drunk at the time?
    As I dont know, I will go with yes, they were The rumba is pretty boring imho
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #66
    FORT Fanatic DancingDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dancing on Ice
    Age
    59
    Posts
    550

    Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I think next week is totally stacked in Katherine's favor. Everyone else will be struggling to tell their stories to rumbas and sambas, while she gets to waltz.

    Hopefully Gladys will make the most of her fox trot and make it a fair fight.
    I completely agree. A waltz can be a far more effective dance for story telling. What are the Rumbas going to be about - the first time I seduced a guy / girl? The Sambas can all be about the first time I got completely wasted. Oh well, at least there will be a lot of skin on display to fast forward through.

    Did Mark get it right for once?

  7. #67
    I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Where the Thunder Rolls
    Posts
    2,236

    Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

    Oh my goodness, Miss FannyMare, we are in agreement once again. The rumba is the most boring dance ever and then story telling week on top of it? Ugh.

    Have to admit Chris Jericho and JR did have excellent rumba routines.

    I'm not sure why Katherine couldn't win. JR is a perfect example of being fairly unknown and Brooke Burke as well. What had she done at that point? Rock Star and some show on E.

    If Katherine continues to dance as well as he has been, she could certainly win. Mark may be the only obstacle due to his obnoxiousness.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

    Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

  8. #68
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,661

    Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Oh my goodness, Miss FannyMare, we are in agreement once again. The rumba is the most boring dance ever and then story telling week on top of it? Ugh.

    Have to admit Chris Jericho and JR did have excellent rumba routines.

    I'm not sure why Katherine couldn't win. JR is a perfect example of being fairly unknown and Brooke Burke as well. What had she done at that point? Rock Star and some show on E.

    If Katherine continues to dance as well as he has been, she could certainly win. Mark may be the only obstacle due to his obnoxiousness.
    She might win. I think its too early to tell, plus the judges marks are all over the place( well except for Len) who I happen to like

    I dont why so many rumbas

    I will watching Derek & Maria though , no matter what they choose.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #69
    All Summer-y Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    18,938

    Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She might win. I think its too early to tell, plus the judges marks are all over the place( well except for Len) who I happen to like

    I dont why so many rumbas

    I will watching Derek & Maria though , no matter what they choose.
    Off Topic for the Katherine thread, but the producers assign the dances and the music each week. It just so happened that they assigned Katherine a waltz where she can show off her great lines, while others get to pretend to have slow sex on the floor. Don't worry, at some point, maybe even next week, Katherine will be assigned the dreaded Rumba.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  10. #70
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,065

    Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

    That's what I thought, which is why I felt Katherine had an advantage next week. I'm not saying anything against her, it's just that it's a little obvious on the show's part.
    mesachick and Alexxxx like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.