+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    She is doing great, its not a knock against her or anything. I am just like some of the other viewers, I don't want to see such strong performances from the get go. What's the point of them being on the show other than to kind of show off? Honestly she's performing at a level that we normally don't see until the end of the season. I much prefer being able to see the stars benefit from the pro's teaching them, and watching them grow as the weeks go by. That's why I really loved Rob Kardashian last season. He was really bad at the start, but boy did he improve! But that's just me and what I enjoy about the show.
    I agree .its nice to seem them progress. I was a fan of Robs, because he did so well. I enjoy seeing Katherine though, she wont win imho, she isnt known, but she is likeable
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Some people are just naturally good dancers who can pick up the new styles very quickly, just as so some people are naturally good singers or actors, or artists, etc., without formal training. Gilles is a great example. I have no problems with Katherine's experience, or even Roshon's although I don't like his dancing because he strays too far from ballroom. Hopefully Chelsie will be able to change that. Until she does, he won't be getting votes from me.
    karalott likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Looks like Katherine is gaining fans in this country. In this poll by "digital spy" she creamed all the other contestants:
    Katherine Jenkins voted best of 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 1 and 2 - Dancing with the Stars News - Reality TV - Digital Spy

Maybe she'll pull a JR and come out of nowhere to win. I hope so because I've been a fan of hers for a long time, and am so delighted that she can dance well.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    Looks like Katherine is gaining fans in this country. In this poll by "digital spy" she creamed all the other contestants:
    Katherine Jenkins voted best of 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 1 and 2 - Dancing with the Stars News - Reality TV - Digital Spy

Maybe she'll pull a JR and come out of nowhere to win. I hope so because I've been a fan of hers for a long time, and am so delighted that she can dance well.
    Good for her! that's good to see DancingDad
    -Andy Rooney-

Isn't Digital Spy based in the UK? I think that may be why Katherine did so well.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Isn't Digital Spy based in the UK? I think that may be why Katherine did so well.
    Opps, my bad. You're right MFW, I didn't know that. Makes sense that she's ranked so high based on how popular she is over there.

Opps, my bad. You're right MFW, I didn't know that. Makes sense that she's ranked so high based on how popular she is over there.
    I changed it in the top left hand corner to USA, and the same story came up
    -Andy Rooney-

The only reason I knew that is because I have UK friends who got me sucked into watching UK Big Brother. They post articles that are usually linked to either Digital Spy or the Daily Mail, lol.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I thought she did fantastic. Unfortunately Mark couldn't hold back his antics Ugh. HATE HIM.
    Why couldn't Tony have gotten her? Mark and Derek seem to get the good dancers. Then Mark has to make faces and outshine his partners. If she loses votes, she can thank him.
    combatcutie and AZChristian like this.

FORT Fan

To Critical: "ass in spats" -- I love it! I think Mark needs to write on the blackboard 100 times IT'S NOT ABOUT ME. IT'S NOT ABOUT ME. IT'S NOT ABOUT ME.
    BTW, combatcutie, RBmumsie and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread