+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Martina Navratilova & Tony Dovolani - Season 14

Re: Martina Navratilova & Tony Dovolani - Season 14

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well he cant be all bad, in the photo of him and Kate he worse red spats, maybe he handed them over to Tristan

I still don't think it was fun to see two grown men, prattle on about KG. I doubt he's the only 'pro' to walk away out of frustration.
    True, but she's the only one who ever made Tony walk out. She probably would have driven Maks to murder.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    True, but she's the only one who ever made Tony walk out. She probably would have driven Maks to murder.
    And not a jury on earth would have convicted him. Justifiable homicide for sure.

Really, I didn't think Tony was mean about Kate. Anderson asked a couple of questions, and he answered them with a smile. I don't think there was any prattling.

Hmm, well I think it best he say nothing, not feed into the gossip mill, that AC seems to love on his daytime show( that isn't doing well)

not classy Tony.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678