+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233
Like Tree737Likes

Thread: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Eh, I figured it was probably not true or just a fling. Some of the after party videos I've watched had comments of people foaming at the mouth thinking Maks or Val (who reportedly has a girlfriend), were dating Peta because they were always seen together. I guess in Hollywood if you hang out with your friends of the opposite sex and are single, must be your dating.
    Naw. That happens every where. Single girl/single guy hanging out together~~oooh they must be doing the hanky panky. Us regular folk don't have cameras and paparazzi following our every move, trying to catch something juicy or titillating. Small town gossipers love this kind of stuff.

So Peta is no longer with Damian? They were a gorgeous couple and would have had adorable, uber-talented babies. I wonder if the break up is the reason he ran off to do the Australian version of DWTS? I'd love to see him again. That guy is HOT!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I said exactly that a couple of years ago, and he should take some of the other pros along with him, but I'll bet there is non-compete clause in their contracts to prevent just that.
    If ABC creates a new show for Maks then there isn't any issue at all with non-compete clauses, they'll work all those details. Non-compete issues will be relevant only if he goes out on his own and does something similar to DWTS on a different network.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Naw. That happens every where. Single girl/single guy hanging out together~~oooh they must be doing the hanky panky. Us regular folk don't have cameras and paparazzi following our every move, trying to catch something juicy or titillating. Small town gossipers love this kind of stuff.
    I find all the romance stuff so boring. I don't care what they do, or who they do it with. The all have a life outside of the show-
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread