+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: William Levy & Cheryl Burke - Season 14

William Levy & Cheryl Burke - Season 14

William Levy
    "The Latin Hottie"

Pro: Cheryl Burke

William Levy's life has always been marked by a strong determination. Born in Cuba, he decided early on to go after his dreams, even if it meant leaving his beloved country and risking his life. By age 15, he lived in Miami, where he attended high school and learned to speak English. We told you he was determined!

William's incursion in acting was a supporting role on Telemundo's Los Teens, a series about Hispanic teenagers growing up in the U.S. Prior to that, he appeared in two reality shows, also for Telemundo, and a music video. His modeling career took off and he was signed to one of the most prestigious national modeling agencies.

Over the next two years, William traveled internationally to participate in numerous runway shows, photo shoots and ad campaigns. He later moved to Los Angeles and began acting lessons, simultaneously doing modeling jobs and auditions. His big break came in 2007 when William was personally chosen by famed Televisa producer Carla Estrada to play the role of Vasco Darien in Pasion, an epic novella production set in Mexico's colonial period.

Next, William traveled to Ecuador and participated in the movie Retazos de Vida. Shortly after, he returned to Mexico for his first leading role in Cuidado con el Angel, a soap opera production that made him one of Mexico's most sought after leading actors. He starred as Alejandro Lombardo on Univision's Sortilegio, Mexico's highest-rated primetime production, and now stars in Triunfo del Amor (Univision), the number one rated telenovela on TV.

William enjoys playing all kinds of sports and is an avid baseball fan. He currently resides between Los Angeles, Mexico City and Miami, Florida. Of course, for the next few months William will likely be residing in rehearsal halls as he embarks on his latest adventure on Dancing with the Stars!

Cast Bios - ABC.com

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: William Levy & Cheryl Burke - Season 14

I have all sort of eye candy this season. CA and Bruno will love him whether he can dance or not. Cheryl tweeted that she's just now meeting him this week to finally begin training. They haven't had a chance up until now because he's been too busy. It'll be interesting to see if that hurts him, or if he winds up being a natural like Gilles and Cristian. I remember The Situation only had about a week and a half to rehearse for season 11 due to Jersey Shore commitments, but I don't think 6 months of training would have made him any kind of dancer.

At least I can enjoy looking at William while he's there. And I don't underestimate Cheryl.

I have no idea who this one is but I am loving that picture.
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

No idea who he is, but he is SEXY. I hope he does well
    karalott likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Who is John Galt?

He is on the "Most Beautiful Latin Men" list so that gives me an idea of just how "hot" people think he is. This show has started to bore me, but at least there will be some eye candy for awhile.
    karalott likes this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Whoooeeee! That is one hot man!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

You just know Karina is piiiiiissed she didn't get him as her partner!

I know he's straight, but is he single? If so, then GO CHERYL!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Well, I hate being the downer to this party, but he is just too "pretty" I don't like pretty boys. I do have to say those lips are something else though!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fan

Here's a video showing William practicing his dance moves with Cheryl Burke. He looks good.
    'Dancing' stars rehearse in South Florida | Entertainment - Home

He is a great mover LOL
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast