+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: 11/21 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 11/21 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    A seven, Len? Really? Compared to some of the other dances that have gotten sevens this season? I think J.R.'s own analysis of his dance was very fair, but the scoring was all over the place. Hope it bites them in their collective butt and that the fans vote for J.R. Over the course of the season he's been the best, but he's had a rough couple of final weeks, probably partially to do with the ankle injury and the mounting pressure to bring home the trophy for Karina.

Oh, look--Derek's now getting the taskmaster edit.

Oh, geez. Derek brought back the head in the crotch move. I never liked that move. It seems to me that this is a little sloppy for a Derek freestyle, which means the judges will probably love it. Personally, I hate Ricki's dress. It makes her look like an ostrich. Did like that it was at least not a hip hop, however, and incorporated ballroom dance stuff they should have learned over the season. CA thinks it was effortless? I don't think so. Len was right--it was off sometimes.

I really, really think they've got to lay off making the finals so demanding. I'd rather see two dances they had a chance to polish than four that aren't as polished.
    See, I knew if Maks wasn't around, someone else gets the negative edit. And look at Nancy/Tristan-all was peachy with them and 2 weeks before she got booted, she started showing the prosecutor personality side of her. So I guess this means Ricki/Derek probably aren't winning. They need new writers for this show.

I agree that I wish they wouldn't make the last few weeks so demanding. I'd rather see quality dancing over quantity. They did just fine in the early seasons by having the freestyle, a repeat/unlearned dance, and a previous dance (varying in some seasons, but I don't think they had more than 3 dances up until season 8). And that seemed to be the seasons where they decided the freestyle is the deciding dance. Just let them have fun. The fans already have their minds made up.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Nope, Len's comments pretty much let them know he wasn't giving them a 10.

I predict 10 CA, 9 Len, 9 Bruno.

It wasn't Derek's best freestyle -- Ricki isn't built like his past partners, but he spun her around as if she is. That was a bit of a mistake.
    It didn't help any that Ricki's ridiculous dress made her look like she was bottom heavy. When she's lost so much weight this season, why in the world would they put her in a finale dress that made her look larger than she is?

I don't know if CA will give it a ten unless she's planning on giving Rob a ten too.

9-9-9.

I don't think Rob has a 10 dance in him, so this is going to be a close race (until J.R.'s fans vote by a margin of 2-1 as usual)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Cheryl's got a good strategy for Rob's freestyle.

Oh, I LOVE "Minnie the Moocher"!

And the singers are MURDERING IT!

Rob shook some Kardashian ass.

That was OK, but I've seen MUCH better freestyles out of Cheryl, too, I think.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Rob, I'm just going to trot you around the dance floor - the judges will love it!
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    9-9-9.

I don't think Rob has a 10 dance in him, so this is going to be a close race (until J.R.'s fans vote by a margin of 2-1 as usual)
    His freestyle song is going to be 'Minnie the Moocher' I read. If that's true, unless CA is totally in love, I don't see that going well. It may be different. Cheryl's 2-2 on freestyles going well and going bad.

Oh lord just with that butt shake CA will be giving them a 10

Gross - gratuitous booty shake.
    jucamer likes this.

Yep, I spoke too soon. They'll "10" that dance up the wazoo.
    jucamer likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

CA is having hot flashes again.

I'm getting a bit nervous about this. I really want J.R.

+ Reply to Thread