+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: 11/15 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Re: 11/15 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Sorry to see Maks go home. Hope however I would have liked to see Nancy dance lastnight. Hope dances like someone with 2 left feet. Hope may want to work on her sportsmanship because she sucks at it. Her attitude is not a good role model for kids watching this show.
    I would like to have seen Kristin Cavaleri dance with Maks. I even tweeted that to her when she finally could verify she was on the show. I think that would have been a smoking hot couple. And she had the talent (potential) to win it. That would have been a lot more fun to watch than him and Hope. I don't know what it is, but neither she nor Ricki are at all likable to me.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Karalott, you should be a writer, that would've been funny to see.
    I was looking for the clip on Youtube, but couldn't find it, from when Miss Piggy (in her own special way), showed Samantha what "hogging" the spotlight was really like. She did her interview, got her funnies in there, and shot it back to Tom like a pro. I wish we would have seen more of The Muppets. Statler and Waldorf were the best part. I love how Tom called them Len Goodman times 2

I think Maks and Hope might have fared better with other partners, at least in terms of attitude. I don't know what it was about Hope that Maks wanted so bad as a partner. But the judges have reached a new low this season, and it wasn't even all directed at Maks. It's been in general. Hope knew she was gone, and I'm glad she got her tirade out. Normally I'd agree Maks should be more professional, but the judges don't offer the same respect and professionalism. My only beef was with him telling Len he needed to retire, and I don't think he meant it to come out that way. But CA deserved everything she got.
    anemone, TIA__MA, Moontat and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    What the final 3 are on Kimmel - what about Hope and Maks???
    Yeah! That's what I'm wondering!! I really can't stand Kimmel & am only willing to watch him if I'm gonna get to hear the whole dirt from H&M! Well . . . it might be worth it to see JR & Karina.

Quote Originally Posted by lorac7 View Post
    [\QUOTE=Fanny Mare;4396897]Bingo!
    Me thinks your a Kardashian![/QUOTE]

methinks you are jealous

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Yeah! That's what I'm wondering!! I really can't stand Kimmel & am only willing to watch him if I'm gonna get to hear the whole dirt from H&M! Well . . . it might be worth it to see JR & Karina.
    I hope Jimmy asks Rob about some of his sister's earlier tweets bashing other contestants and pretending to have Bieber's phone number in a desperate bid to keep him on. Of course Mama Kris probably faxed over the dos and don'ts of what to ask him. Wonder if she'll try to get a plug in for her book and have Rob say Kim didn't marry for the TV benefit of it...
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    Truly Hope and Maks continue to get shafted. Guess TPTB are worried about unfiltered comments.
    But, can TPTB on DWTS control Kimmel's show?

Well dang ... not that I didn't know what was coming, but truly, I only watch this show to see Maks (everyone I know that watches it only watches it to see Maks as well).

CA is an idiot; Brooke is an idiot, Bruno ... well it goes without saying.

So I learned today that Derek worked for Bruno prior to DWTS, so of course it makes sense now why he is the golden one. I appreciate Derek's dancing, I just don't agree that he is the best pro on the show. I also learned today that CA met her fiance on E Harmony ... that just cracked me up.

I am hoping that TPTB read what the general public has to say about CA, and just boot her bum.

I hope the ratings for the finale plummet.
    karalott, Moontat and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Actually yes imo they are. Nancy actually wanted to be there. Hope has this woe is me attitude. If you wanted this you would have worked your fanny off like Rob and Nancy!!
    I really think she should have left when she threatened to leave. Maks treated her badly, and now their fans are upset at who? Hopeless or rude Maks. ( sheesh)

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I really like watching the pros dance with each other, it's more enjoyable for me because I don't have to worry about anyone messing up, I can just relax and enjoy the dance. So I wouldn't want to forego the pro/pro dances.
    But what exactly IS the "Design a Dance" concept?
    A dance designed by us, the viewers. Seems like we spend all season voting, but we vote on a dance style, then a song, then the two pros (or one season it was two former contestants, in another it was a contestant and pro), and finally the costume, and people submit them. I say we vote for the judges next time and see if they can put their dancing to where their 10 paddles are.

I really think she should have left when she threatened to leave. Maks treated her badly, and now their fans are upset at who? Hopeless or rude Maks. ( sheesh)
    I'm glad she didn't, since we would have been stuck with Nancy this week. But Tristan's a plus. Me, I'm mad at the show and the judges. But until they clean house and get a new trio, nothing is going to change.

Ratings are already down this season and criticism is at its highest, so I hope the producers listen. Maybe ABC needs to get new producers with fresh and unbiased ideas in there.

So I learned today that Derek worked for Bruno prior to DWTS, so of course it makes sense now why he is the golden one. I appreciate Derek's dancing, I just don't agree that he is the best pro on the show. I also learned today that CA met her fiance on E Harmony ... that just cracked me up.
    Well, that explains a lot. I wonder if the judges make comments to the other pros/celebs standing up at the table before their dance not to screw it up. Seems like they were coaching. I don't really think any one pro is the best at dancing and choreographing. Derek's had the best chances to showcase what he can do, because Ricki is the closest thing to a clunker he's ever had, and she's still not Kate Gosselin style enough to where the judges can justify overscoring her. I guarantee he gets the ringer next season. I like Derek as a dancer, but as a pro, I'm completely over the show's favoritism they show him. I don't get what's so special. This show was better before the Houghs and Ballas came onboard (or at least starting in season 6, where it become all about the golden trio). The judges are going to keep playing favorites, and holding it against a celeb because of their pro, and we'll keep getting clunky stunt casting that they have to pat on the back and keep around even though they aren't bringing ratings, and then we have WTA and relay dances to make a huge point deficit to get the final 3 they want...they don't even try to hide it anymore. Next season, I won't be at all surprised if they have a judges save, but they use it on their own favorites.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-15-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    But, can TPTB on DWTS control Kimmel's show?

Sure - it's the same network

+ Reply to Thread