+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

J.R. didn't really smile at all during that cha-cha. I think he must be hurting worse than he's letting on.

FORT Fogey

CA is saying the cha-cha relay was a surprise and not quite as expected. Watch her fight for Rob and hose J.R. in the process. Actually, she may figure hosing R.J. helps her make sure Hope goes home, because people won't be so willing to give her votes for telling off CA if they're worried about J.R. not making it into the finals.

At this point, I'm worried about J.R.'s ankle and how much he'll be able to practice next week.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Typically, the only ones who ever defend her on twitter are fans of Derek, and whoever else her designated favorite is, and non fans of Maks (as that's usually who she's sparing with). Other than that, it seems the general feeling is, she stinks and is worse than ever, and needs to go. Hopefully the producers realize their audience isn't stupid, even the general audience who probably doesn't vote or go online. Those viewers (like some in my family) probably figure what's the point.

If they hadn't been overscoring or doing stupid themes or didn't totally pat their favorites or the stunt casting on the back, we could still have David and Chynna. I'd even take Carson, as horrible of a dancer as he was.

I'd love to see CA's face tomorrow, and the wrath of the Kardashians, if Hope made it through and Rob went home.
    The Kardashians aren't exactly at the height of their popularity at the moment. I'm not sure they dare get too wrathful at anything, unless Mama Kris is willing to take a financial hit.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    J.R. didn't really smile at all during that cha-cha. I think he must be hurting worse than he's letting on.
    I worry, because of all the stupid emphasis they put on the 'freestyle being the deciding factor!' that Karina may not be able to choreograph a show stopper if J.R. isn't better. And who knows how many hundreds of other dances he'll be expected to learn. The last two freestyles Cheryl choregraphed weren't as good as her Drew and Emmitt days, but I'm sure CA will give Rob a 10 for showing up. I've never really been a fan of Derek's freestyles. In fact, the only freestyles I've ever enjoyed were all of Kym's, Cheryl's first two, and Karina's with Mario. And I liked Erin/Maks's for being different.
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Fan

I think he is in a lot of pain, poor J.R. Kudos to him for going out there and performing and not whining about it. Interesting relay, I am guessing Rob, Ricki, J.R & Hope in that order. Not how I would rank them though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canastasamba View Post
    All my votes for Hope and Maks again.

Hoping they stay one more week. I'd like to see Rob going home.

I actually threw a few to JR too...

CA is saying the cha-cha relay was a surprise and not quite as expected. Watch her fight for Rob and hose J.R. in the process. Actually, she may figure hosing R.J. helps her make sure Hope goes home, because people won't be so willing to give her votes for telling off CA if they're worried about J.R. not making it into the finals.

At this point, I'm worried about J.R.'s ankle and how much he'll be able to practice next week.
    Hopefully Len has a brain and Bruno half of one and override her. I'll scream if Rob actually gets 1st or 2nd. I already figured he was getting 3rd. Especially after Hope's take down.

If Hope goes tomorrow (and I'm expecting it, so maybe I should say when), I wonder if the judges would be bold enough to actually say they shouldn't cross them and that's not what the audience votes for. If they did, they're more delusional than I thought.

Of course - Hope and Maks get 4th for the relay Rob and Cheryl are in 1st - bye bye Hope and Maks

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Of course - Hope and Maks get 4th for the relay
    Wow, didn't see that coming

Seriously, Rob got first?!?!? Is this season over yet? God, they couldn't make it more obvious. Is that what they want, is the viewers to get enraged and think they'll tune in with that same anger and vote against who they don't like? This season is the pits. It's horrible in every way. See you next season show, hopefully you're better and actually improve what needs improving.
    TIA__MA likes this.

FORT Fogey

Oh good grief--what did CA promise the other two to get them to give the ten points to Rob?

+ Reply to Thread