+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Oh god CA
    Someone should fire this woman ASAP it's so obvious she has her favourites.
    I really wanted a Hough-free Finale, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Well, I'm glad Hope called her out, if I was Hope I think I would have bitch-slap CA by now.
    TIA__MA likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Hope said "I think from day one they wanted me off the show - Maks was smiling because we should be smiling that's what it's all about - so CA thank you - Maks was smiling he's my partner and finally we're happy". Maks tried to cover her mouth through that.
    Dang, I can't wait to see that I'd love to see Hope make it through out of spite. To be a fly on the wall when the cameras aren't rolling.

I heard Hope was actually pretty outspoken and had gotten herself in trouble on the soccer field before because of things she said. Glad she finally brought that side out.

Did Brooke have a good response to that? Or just the usual 'how do you feel'? An article I posted in her thread asked if she should be replaced, and brought up how she asks that question a lot.

FORT Fogey

Okay, Rob did manage to mention going to USC.

Um, I didn't have a father figure to tell me what to do with my life either, as he died when I was twelve, and my mother, bless her, didn't try to tell me what I had to do with my life, and yet I still figured it out.

DWTS is the best thing he's ever done? Really? It made him a man? Again, really? It's a silly little dance show....
    karalott and zookeepertx like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Thanks! At least they're going to go out with a bang. And I'm glad they've called out the crap that they know goes on behind the scenes and the show doesn't like to think is obvious. Can't wait to see what CA has to say on twitter. I can already predict who will be defending her.
    You're welcome! I would be so happy if Hope got into the finals; they should call out the crap because it isn't fair. Hope said it best when she said basically they were suppose to be gone awhile ago. She knows no matter how hard she tries, CA will give them crap. Len & Bruno were not that bad towards her but CA is just plain mean. If she has a problem with Maks, keep it out of the scoring. She is so unprofessional.
    karalott likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Dang, I can't wait to see that I'd love to see Hope make it through out of spite. To be a fly on the wall when the cameras aren't rolling.

I heard Hope was actually pretty outspoken and had gotten herself in trouble on the soccer field before because of things she said. Glad she finally brought that side out.

Did Brooke have a good response to that? Or just the usual 'how do you feel'? An article I posted in her thread asked if she should be replaced, and brought up how she asks that question a lot.
    Needless to say all my votes are going to her!

FORT Fogey

Well, I'm sure CA is going to try and find an eleven paddle for that.

CA's little speech about "faking" and how she doesn't want to see any "faking" in the finals. Does she actually think someone's faking at this point? About the only person she could be directing that at is Hope, and before Hope dressed her down, Hope was being praised for trying harder choreography, even if she wasn't doing it perfectly, so obviously she wasn't trying to fake her way through.

I think if CA had her way, Rob would be in the final two, probably over J.R.

Just don't think that was equal to J.R.'s AT.

How old was Rob when his sisters dressed him up like that? He looks like he was old enough that he had to agree to it (unless Khloe threatened to beat him up if he didn't).
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    You're welcome! I would be so happy if Hope got into the finals; they should call out the crap because it isn't fair. Hope said it best when she said basically they were suppose to be gone awhile ago. She knows no matter how hard she tries, CA will give them crap. Len & Bruno were not that bad towards her but CA is just plain mean. If she has a problem with Maks, keep it out of the scoring. She is so unprofessional.
    So true!
    Moontat likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wonder if the other 3 couples will rush up to Queen CA and kiss her bruised ego and make her feel better because Hope hurt her wittle feelings, and tell her they don't agree with her. Of course, CA has to come down on someone next week, maybe they figure if they bring her tea, slippers, and jewels, she'll pimp them to win.

CA can't even defend not playing favorites on twitter without sounding fake.
    NFL1 and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

What's up with the high praise for Rob? I didn't see any sexiness, or chemistry in that Argentine Tango...there was more sexy tension with Hope and Maks and JR and Karina - way way more! I was bored!
    Moontat and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

The stupid thing is, if she hadn't mentioned the fact that Maks was smiling, people probably wouldn't have even noticed or thought anything of it. CA drew attention to it by telling him not to smile--and made herself look petty in the process. I'd laugh if it backfired on her and kept her precious boytoy out of the final three (which is academic at this point anyway, as we know whoever is in the final three who isn't named Ricki or J.R. is just going to get third place anyway, so it ultimately doesn't matter that much who gets the third spot).

+ Reply to Thread