+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I didn't actually see the look on Maks' face, but he seemed started that CA called him out on it. The rest of your estimation of what happened is on the money.
    What did Hope say? I know, I'll be able to watch in an hour, but I can't stand CA, so I like it when someone calls her out on what a phony inconsistant favoritism throwing judge she is.

This will probably bring overscoring of the other 3, but at least it'll prove her point. Hope said a few weeks back on her twitter that she was used to actual competitions and not popularity contests-and I felt like she directed it more at them than at the fans.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-14-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Sheesh - severe weather bulletin disrupting DWTS.

Did I miss something - JR looks upset???

FORT Newbie

yes 10 10 10

They deserve 10's for that - it was great - so hot and sexy!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    What did Hope say? I know, I'll be able to watch in an hour, but I can't stand CA, so I like it when someone calls her out on what a phony inconsistant favoritism throwing judge she is.
    That they are suppose to smile; Hope defended Maks and he was trying to playfully cover her mouth. It was cute but I am glad she said something to CA because of the way Maks spoke out in her defense a few weeks ago.

FORT Fogey

Yowsa...for J.R. to do that on a bum ankle was impressive, but he doesn't look happy with himself. Either that or his ankle is really hurting.

I know this has zero to do with the dance, but I like that color on J.R. But poor J.R. having to go up that flight of stairs....

Karina looks worried, and I don't blame her, as this is the best chance she'll likely ever have to win.

Okay, again, straight nines, but the judges never gave any reason that it was anything other than wonderful. I wish they would, so it was clear why one dance was a ten and another a nine. Also, does CA seriously think that was a point less impressive than Rob's samba?
    Seafox likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    That they are suppose to smile; Hope defended Maks and he was trying to playfully cover her mouth. It was cute but I am glad she said something to CA because of the way Maks spoke out in her defense a few weeks ago.
    Thanks! At least they're going to go out with a bang. And I'm glad they've called out the crap that they know goes on behind the scenes and the show doesn't like to think is obvious. Can't wait to see what CA has to say on twitter. I can already predict who will be defending her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Did I miss something - JR looks upset???
    I don't know if he was upset about the dance or upset about his ankle--could be he was just in pain and worrying about how it would affect next week's rehearsal, since apparently they didn't do much of anything for the last two days to rest it, and he came up limping again after the first dance.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post

This will probably bring overscoring of the other 3, but at least it'll prove her point. Hope said a few weeks back on her twitter that she was used to actual competitions and not popularity contests-and I felt like she directed it more at them than at the fans.
    Hope said "I think from day one they wanted me off the show - Maks was smiling because we should be smiling that's what it's all about - so CA thank you - Maks was smiling he's my partner and finally we're happy". Maks tried to cover her mouth through that.
    karalott likes this.

+ Reply to Thread