+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: 11/7 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/7 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Did the judges just see the same dance I did?!?

FORT Fogey

That's just way more of Nancy Grace's legs than I cared to see.

On other costume notes, what was with the bodice on Ricki's dress and what is on CA's arm? It looks like she shoved her wrist through a pigeon.
    TIA__MA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    Did the judges just see the same dance I did?!?
    THANK you!

I thought it was just ME!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

It's really too bad Rob drew "Man Eater." That song has Nancy written all over it.

Hated her comment about how she had a full-time job. What the heck does she think Tristan has? Has she noticed that in addition to dragging her butt around the dance floor for seven hours a day, he also has to practice pro numbers?
    NFL1 and ness like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Agreed,

Although, based on what I just saw, she's a goner.

ETA . . .

HUH?

WHAT in the HELL was Len looking at?

She may NOT be a goner, after all . . .
    For some reason, I think the show wants to keep her around, hence why they revealed she was in the bottom 2 last week. I don't know what she brings, or what they think is the draw. Sometimes I think the producers see things their way and figure people will just go along with it or think the way they do. I don't know why Len is so fond of her. Every since week 2 when she did her quickstep in hold. It's that time in the season where the judges play nice with everyone. I guess it's one more reason to justify why the judges need a shake up.
    ness likes this.

FORT Fogey

THANK you!

No, it's just the judges. They're trying to keep everyone closer together. Why, I don't know, unless they don't want to take responsibility for anyone going home. Realistically, Nancy ought to be going home. That wasn't a good tango, and we know perfectly well, after her jive last week, that the possibility that she manages a jive in twenty minutes is slim to none.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    For some reason, I think the show wants to keep her around, hence why they revealed she was in the bottom 2 last week. I don't know what she brings, or what they think is the draw. Sometimes I think the producers see things their way and figure people will just go along with it or think the way they do. I don't know why Len is so fond of her. Every since week 2 when she did her quickstep in hold. It's that time in the season where the judges play nice with everyone. I guess it's one more reason to justify why the judges need a shake up.
    I think it's more that the show knows her rabid fanbase is always going to be there for her because of the way she whores herself for votes on her own show, so they have the judges overscore her to have the results pretend to make sense when she doesn't go home each week.
    karalott and Florimel like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

THANK you!

It's harking back to shades of Chaz with the "sympathy" vote - "That was a really good effort."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    No, it's just the judges. They're trying to keep everyone closer together. Why, I don't know, unless they don't want to take responsibility for anyone going home. Realistically, Nancy ought to be going home. That wasn't a good tango, and we know perfectly well, after her jive last week, that the possibility that she manages a jive in twenty minutes is slim to none.
    What irritates me about the judges is when they score people lower/higher than they deserve, overpraise/criticize a couple, then turn around and are baffled when a seemingly better dancer gets voted off the following night over a clunker...despite them attacking the better dancer and spreading sunshine to the hoofer. I guess it's a ratings tactic to keep people talking, watching, and outraged over bad dancers sticking around. Never seen the appeal with having people with zero dancing ability.

YAY JR AND KARINA!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, that was so beautiful!

If THAT doesn't get a 30, the judges ARE deliberately and openly screwing JR and Karina, and EVERYBODY will know it, 'cause THEY put it OUT there!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread