+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: 10/31 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 10/31 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    OMG--I just started flipping through channels, and they're running Kim's Fairy Tale wedding again on E! I guess they haven't had time to throw together the sequel: Once Upon a Divorce.....
    I wonder if they'll be one of those disclaimer's at the end that says the bride and groom portrayed are no longer together, so it must have been a Fairytale with an unhappy ending.

I'm in the same boat with you jucamer. Losing Hope-eh. But Maks- Especially since I never know when it will really be his last season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    You mean I can't use all 150 user ID's I have to vote for them?
    "Hi, my name is jucamer, and I'm a Maksaholic."
    TIA__MA, Coco46 and AZChristian like this.

The DWTS board is calling Maks' behavior towards Hope during the Paso rehearsal abusive. I think he was just really frustrated with her. If that board is any indication, I don't think they'll be back next week..

"Hi, my name is jucamer, and I'm a Maksaholic."

Yes I am

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I think Hope and Maks did very well this week. I don't see Hope as a poor dancer at all. She and Maks were just as good as Ricki and Derek, who are totally overscored. The fawning over Derek is truly sickening. Too bad Hope isn't his partner. The judges would find it in their hearts to give them some 9s!

It was nice to see Derek step in during rehearsal to help Hope. Together, Hope and Maks seem like the toxic Bickersteins, but separately theey seem okay and I can understand each of their points of view.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post
    It was nice to see Derek step in during rehearsal to help Hope. Together, Hope and Maks seem like the toxic Bickersteins, but separately theey seem okay and I can understand each of their points of view.
    It could simply be a case of his teaching style not matching her learning style, so that they both end up frustrated.
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.

I thought since Hope was so competitive in soccer she would bring this to her dancing. But maybe she just can't dance - and that is leaving them both frustrated and wanting it to be done with.
    Shoepie likes this.

Okay, Bruno just used the p word in reference to CA--and then quickly added, "cat...pussy cat." It wasn't funny last season and it's not funny this season.
    Did you notice how ABC had the bleep ready BEFORE he said it...I thought this show was LIVE, what a scam. And, ironically, they have Bruno scheduled on another ABC show later tonight (promotion for JimKim) and will do anything to stir up drama, ratings, etc... Also, they might have been trying to clean up the judges image a bit after the Maks fiasco last week by making it seem like the word p*ssy is just in his normal, everyday vocabulary...whatever.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I thought since Hope was so competitive in soccer she would bring this to her dancing. But maybe she just can't dance - and that is leaving them both frustrated and wanting it to be done with.
    I think her competitiveness may even be part of the problem. She wants to do well and, as an athlete, expects to do well and can't figure out why this is so hard for her, when being athletic is so much a part of her. Sometimes trying too hard is as bad as not trying hard enough--you just end up getting in your own way.
    Shoepie and VAgirl79 like this.

+ Reply to Thread