+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 10/24 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/24 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Karina's hair looks REALLY cute tonight, in that bob.

So Len only gave JR a 9... I missed his review of JR, what did Len say about him?

Poor Hope and Maks The judges are so tough on Hope, yet they cry and baby Chaz, it's pretty disgusting. I didn't think that Hope's and Maks dance was that bad. I don't blame Maks for going on like that, I mean I would too. The judges need to wake up because this show is losing viewers fast. The judges need to JUDGE if they gave proper scores to people than the worst dancers would go home and not good ones.

It looks like they want to get rid of Hope and Maks this week like they wanted Carson out last week. DWTS has really been bothering me for a few years now. They need to better judges. I fear that towards the end, they are gonna screw JR and Karina like they did with Ralph, now that was so obvious and rigged. I like Ralph there was no need for Mark to be in the finals, yet again. OMG, I think I might actually like Derek over the judges!! Shocker!!! You know how I much I can't stand the guy, but the judges are worst.

Speaking of Derek, 29? Dx I knew it, they give him one bad week, and then they hype all over him and say "OMGZ, you did what we told you now were going to reward you a 10!!!" Give a me fricking break, if the judges are going to favour him even before the show starts, he shouldn't be on the show. I miss last season of DWTS, up until the instant chacha

I prayed that there will be a surprise elimination meaning.....bye Ricki or Rob But we all know that CA ain't gonna let that happen.....

Expecting a 30 was TOO much, I know . . .

BUT BOY DID THEY DESERVE THAT 29!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    What started it is when Len started going after Hope, the crowd really started booing and Maks encouraged them to keep it going. Then Len blasted Maks, saying it was half his fault and then the comments started flying so fast that I couldn't catch it all. At one point CA leapt in about respecting the judges too. I don't think Hope really said anything at all. She was just kind of caught in the middle of it all.
    CA actually said something about respecting the judges? She's the worst one of all! The least consistant, and the biggest one who plays favorites! And she's been disrespectful before. Obviously, the judges won't admit their wrong, and the problem is, they'll hold it against said pro and their co-horts in the future. Len's comments about Hope not rehearsing enough were uncalled for. Comparing them to other couples, like the fight that went on between Maks and CA in season 11, is also uncalled for. if Maks wants to stay, I doubt he'll be shown the door. But I won't be surprised if he takes a break. Hopefully not forever This show will be missing something without him. But he spoke the truth. I'm sure the producers are loving it. But I hope ratings fall even more. The writing's on the wall, and Maks saw it, so why not go out fighting?

Kind of tough act to follow for J.R.

FORT Fogey

Okay, Karina looks absolutely adorable. Len is smiling, but no one's on their feet. Okay, Bruno's up on his feet now. CA says that Bob Fossi would be proud and gives them a Tony too. I'm not sure it deserves a 30, but the choreography was tricky and J.R. was responsible for more of it than Ricki was.

But Len refuses to lift that 10 paddle, so they only tie the anointed ones. Did anyone catch their number? I forgot to write it down. Wouldn't mind Hope's either, just because I think she was unfairly smacked around in comparison to Chaz (honestly, I wouldn't mind giving Maks a vote, just for telling off the judges).

FORT Fogey

He compared him favorably to Helio, saying he didn't think anyone would ever come close to his quickstep until J.R. came along--which, of course, begs the question: does anyone know what score Len gave Helio for his quickstep?

Yay J.R <3 He's such a great dancer, it's pretty obvious he a better dancer than Ricki, but when you get Derek, you know you can count on the judges giving a 10

FORT Fogey

Well it made me pick up the phone and give all votes from both lines to Hope and Maks...the judges were WAY too harsh on Hope!! I'm glad Maks stuck up for them, though did go a bit too far, I think things like this could actually light the fire under Hope - giving her something to really prove! I don't care what anyone says, Hope IS sexy, just in a completely different way - strong, lines, smile, intensity, concentration...she's the reason many of us kept watching the world cup...

I hope Nancy goes home - while Chaz is the worst dancer, I can't stand seeing her on the floor.
    LuckyMom likes this.

Hope's number: 800-868-3408

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    CA actually said something about respecting the judges? She's the worst one of all! The least consistant, and the biggest one who plays favorites! And she's been disrespectful before. Obviously, the judges won't admit their wrong, and the problem is, they'll hold it against said pro and their co-horts in the future. Len's comments about Hope not rehearsing enough were uncalled for. Comparing them to other couples, like the fight that went on between Maks and CA in season 11, is also uncalled for. if Maks wants to stay, I doubt he'll be shown the door. But I won't be surprised if he takes a break. Hopefully not forever This show will be missing something without him. But he spoke the truth. I'm sure the producers are loving it. But I hope ratings fall even more. The writing's on the wall, and Maks saw it, so why not go out fighting?

Kind of tough act to follow for J.R.
    The point I actually agreed with was Maks basically saying that all the pros are busting their butts for the judges to then have them critique them unfairly. Like I said, I didn't think Hope did great, but I didn't think it was her worst dance ever and I really felt like Len was unfair to her - especially given the comments he gave to some of the others tonight.

+ Reply to Thread