+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/17 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

CA just said she forgot what she was going to say. And that would be a loss because....?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    CA just said she forgot what she was going to say. And that would be a loss because....?
    Who was that for (and it's no loss, because who really cares?)

FORT Fogey

Nothing against David, but again, a nine? The same score Len gave J.R., even though he raved more about J.R.? Why?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Who was that for (and it's no loss, because who really cares?)
    She said it right before she started her comments about David--and she apparently felt Rob was a point better than him.

Nothing against David, but again, a nine? The same score Len gave J.R., even though he raved more about J.R.? Why?
    I don't get it either ... JR is consistently good, he outdances all of the other guys, and yet gets the same scores.

And Rob gets overscored and overpraised every week. Chaz gets overscored, but I can't say he is overpraised, undercriticized perhaps, but not overpraised.

And the judges try and blame America when someone good gets the boot.

I knew CA would give Rob a 9. So I'm thinking it's bye bye Hope tomorrow. And my final 6 of Ricki, J.R., Nancy, Rob, Chaz, and either David or Carson looks to be a reality. What a fun season. And a final 3 of Ricki, J.R., and either Rob or Chaz. I'm guessing if your name is Maks, Anna, or Tony, you're never going to win (not to mention the on hiatus pro Louis, and possibly Chelsie).

This show is so fixed for Derek and Ricki to be in the finales and eventually win....like someone said I wouldn't be surprised if they added another "instant cha cha" so they can get points to be ahead.

Both CA and Brooke are awful, but I have to say CA is worse. How many people called her out last week?

I don't understand the hype around Derek, like really, I don't. I feel for J.R and Karina, they are the best dancers, and they are always so underscore, while R and D, are always overscore, I wonder if the judges think were stupid or something?

Good grief, why does Ricki and Derek always get the last dance Dx I find Ricki really and meh, I don't really care for her, but please please do not be another "Jennifer Grey" I could not stand that woman and her bitching.

Aw, boo I wanted Kirstie to win last year

I agree, why does this show always have to have either a ballas/hough finale??? Please I really don't want Derek to be in the finales, I would love to see their reaction if they do not get into the finales, I never watch season 9 so.....

She said it right before she started her comments about David--and she apparently felt Rob was a point better than him.
    I thought maybe she got teary talking to Derek (I mean Ricki) and forgot, but realized it was too early for them.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    And the judges try and blame America when someone good gets the boot.

I knew CA would give Rob a 9. So I'm thinking it's bye bye Hope tomorrow. And my final 6 of Ricki, J.R., Nancy, Rob, Chaz, and either David or Carson looks to be a reality. What a fun season.
    Say it isn't so! I could see why Carson and Chaz would stay longer based on fan bases, but Nancy and Rob ... really?

Ricki's dress - ick.
    Music - double ick.

+ Reply to Thread