+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/17 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Time for him & Chaz to go, and then they can hire Carson on the show as a roving reporter,
    No, not a roving reporter - Let Brooke go home (Tom can handle hosting just as well without her) and Carson can be the permanent style reporter/consultant!

Jenny
    Last edited by zookeepertx; 10-17-2011 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Edit because I can't spell!
    annettejt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I'd really like CA and Len to have given some reason for the one point deductions, since they both raved about the dance. If there's something he needs to do better to get that last point from them, he and Karina need to know what exactly it is.
    Yeah! What you said!

Jenny

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nancy looked like one of Marie Osmond's little ugly dolls tonight. She and Tristan just don't vibe at all.

JR worked his BOO-TAY off tonight!!!!

And I feel Chaz's knee problems are ALL Chaz's fault! This is the kind of thing that happens when you let your excessive weight take over your body. Your choice, Chaz.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Yeah! What you said!

Jenny
    I just feel for J.R., because they keep telling him how great he is, but they reserve the ten paddles for one couple and one couple only. I just don't see D/R being that much better than J.R./K, and it must be terribly frustrating for them not to know what they could do to get past that (if it's possible at all, as opposed to being a foregone conclusion that they simply can't, no matter how well they dance).

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Bruno just called J.R. a "loin-shattering sex machine." Okay, well, then....

On the other hand, at least Bruno gave him a ten. Guess that guarantees that Ricki will get at least two tens....

I'd really like CA and Len to have given some reason for the one point deductions, since they both raved about the dance. If there's something he needs to do better to get that last point from them, he and Karina need to know what exactly it is.
    I take it she's going last? So yeah, probably 2 10s that'll move CA to tears and she and Derek will jump up and down like it's their first time getting 10s. I think the finale will be close, it'll be between J.R. and Ricki, and Ricki will squeak out a win.

And Brooke looks like a really shiny tube of toothpaste.

80's night scares me. What are they going to do to my music? The Bangles weren't all that good.

And, what that band just did to Bon Jovi should be illegal. This better not be any indicator of the night
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I take it she's going last? So yeah, probably 2 10s that'll move CA to tears and she and Derek will jump up and down like it's their first time getting 10s. I think the finale will be close, it'll be between J.R. and Ricki, and Ricki will squeak out a win.
    Let's be honest: if it's close, the judges may make absolutely sure that Ricki wins. They'll pull out some stupid new finale rules where the judges get more chances to put a team over the top if they fear Derek won't get his fourth trophy.

Missed JRs scores . . .anyone. . . .(thanks)

What score did Nancy Grace get?

And how long does the voting keep open? Last week, I tried voting for Maks 25 minutes after the show ended, and it said my voting in my time zone was closed!

FORT Fogey

Will someone please tell me what the judges were looking at with regard to Rob? I deliberately very carefully watched Rob's face. There was no emotion there at all. In fact, I was immediately reminded of a pair of amateur dancers in a variety show I saw recently. In that case, the woman danced and acted full out, and the guy appeared to be trying to remember his steps. There was just nothing on his face or in his manner in terms of the emotion of the dance.

Oh good grief--CA thinks Rob was as good as J.R.? Her boy crush is completely out of control.

+ Reply to Thread