+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: 10/10 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/10 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Wow - if they had a phone number for people to call in for Carrie Ann and/or Brooke to go home, I think there would be a national jamming of the wires.
    That's it! We make them DWTS's first same sex partners and then immediately vote them off the show. Wait, would that make the viewers look homophobic? Could anyone really hold it against us if we wanted to get rid of the two of them?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Actually, I was sort of hoping Carrie Ann would go tomorrow. Think there's any chance of that?
    Where do I call in for this? If we could get rid of her, Bruno, and Brooke, I'd happily embrace Derek winning his 4th trophy this season.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Nancy: Boring! What the heck happened at the end of the dance? She sure needed to get up in a hurry, to applaud.
    I thought it looked like she might have put the foot that was supposed to go back down on her skirt & couldn't finish the move right, but Tristan didn't see what happened, so he couldn't help her.

Crap. Are they trying to get rid of Carson? So far he has the lowest score.
    There's no way Carson should have scored lower than Chynna! I don't have anything against her, but she was TOTALLY lost out there! Carson at least stayed on the routine!
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Where do I call in for this? If we could get rid of her, Bruno, and Brooke, I'd happily embrace Derek winning his 4th trophy this season.
    Well, heck, if we got rid of those three, there's a chance Derek wouldn't win his fourth trophy this season. Len likes Derek, but he's not the cheerleader the other two are, and Brooke wouldn't be around to remind everyone that she won with Derek as her partner (and I'm sorry, but I found Brooke to be just as personality-free as a dancer as she is as an announcer).

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I wish Rob, Nancy or Chaz would leave tomorrow. I'd love to see Chynna and Tony have another chance. The girl can dance, as has been evident in past weeks. I gave her most of my votes. She and Carson are probably most in jeopardy. Carson is such fun to watch. Chaz has no worries, especially since Cher was there cheering him on. Not fair, as the guy still can't dance.

FORT Fogey

JR was robbed again he was better than Riki. I think the judges just sit and stare at Derek and grade him on his choreography instead of Rick's dancing. I am sorry but I got teary eyed over Cher for Chaz. I know it was a ploy to get viewers, but there is something about the unconditional love a parent can show their child. I also love that Rob is displaying a better work ethic. He already seems more hard working than any of his useless sisters. Sorry Hope still bores the heck out of me. Lastly, Tristan is hot!
    karalott, Shoepie and JavaJo like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    I wish Rob, Nancy or Chaz would leave tomorrow. I'd love to see Chynna and Tony have another chance. The girl can dance, as has been evident in past weeks. I gave her most of my votes. She and Carson are probably most in jeopardy. Carson is such fun to watch. Chaz has no worries, especially since Cher was there cheering him on. Not fair, as the guy still can't dance.
    And therein lies the problem. Chaz is a nice guy. That's clearly been established. I bear him no ill will and wish him luck. That being said, I also don't wish to watch him dance any longer, because he isn't getting better, he isn't especially entertaining, and he's not likely to make huge strides in either of those two categories. His point about acceptance has, I think, been made. It's time for him to move on, but I fear he won't, because he's getting sympathy votes or votes for what he represents, as opposed to votes because of his performances on the show. His situation is vastly different than J.R.'s, because while J.R. is certainly is someone with whom people could sympathize because of the group he represents (wounded veterans), he's also talented, very entertaining, and has all kinds of potential. I hope J.R. stays--heck, I hope he wins the whole thing. But even though I find Chaz admirable in his own right, I want him gone, because he just isn't a good dancer, and I think wanting that actually is accepting him, because it's expecting him to be treated exactly like every other contestant.
    nanarama likes this.

29? Are you serious? Why?! It just blows my mind that Derek is always on the top. I feel like the judges are judging Derek and not Ricki, if they were, there is no way they would have been on the top of the leaderboard 3 weeks in a row. I knew it, that by this week CA would give out a '10'............ I could not stand Jennifer Grey on season 11, (yes, I know she had a back problem, but why show her complain every SINGLE package) I feel like Ricki is going to be like Jennifer Grey..... I cannot stand Derek at all, I really don't who Ricki is, but she never appeals to me. It looks like I'm going to win a bet I made with my sister, cause I betted that D & R will win. (PLEASE NO..!)

Carrie Ann...............you thought you saw a lift? OMG, anything, just anything to deduct a point. If JR is in the finale, I'm going to make an account and vote for him! He deserves it. He's been robbed and I'm afraid he might be at the end... (please no!!)
    karalott, nanarama and jucamer like this.

Actually, I was sort of hoping Carrie Ann would go tomorrow. Think there's any chance of that?
    I don't just "Like" this post, I LOVE it!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread