+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 10/4 DWTS 13 'Encore' and Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

10/4 DWTS 13 'Encore' and Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

The first hour is a recap of this week's dances, with a little added backstage footage; the second hour is the actual Results show.

Len dances tonight!

Please keep all discussion in here until 10PM PT / 1AM ET.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 10/4 DWTS 13 'Encore' and Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

If it's not Chaz going home tonight, I'm really up in the air who it could be.

At least I think I can tolerate watching Len dance. Maybe.

And we know we can look forward to the repetitive questions from Brooke during the results show: how did it feel to get those comments from the judges, what did you think of your score, what do you hope to prove next week...speaking of repetitive, I hate them doing dances that were already done week 1. Wonder what we'll have next week.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    If it's not Chaz going home tonight, I'm really up in the air who it could be.

At least I think I can tolerate watching Len dance. Maybe.

And we know we can look forward to the repetitive questions from Brooke during the results show: how did it feel to get those comments from the judges, what did you think of your score, what do you hope to prove next week...speaking of repetitive, I hate them doing dances that were already done week 1. Wonder what we'll have next week.

Hi, kara!

Yeah. Much as I'm bummed at the thought, unless it's Chaz, I think we might be in for one hell of a shock.

Len? Dance? Believe it or not, I think he just might manage to have my jaw on the floor.

Brooke? Oh, well, it is what it is. I try to remember to factor in that WHOEVER'S interviewing the dancers (Lisa, Samantha, OR Brooke), there's Tom, casting a giant, unmoveable shadow over everything. NOBODY can outdo him, and whoever's got the dancer interview job is screwed by default, anyway, because of that.

Said it before, will say it again . . .

I don't think this show would work without Tom on it.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Lacey's costume kind of reminds me of a wedding dress gone WRONG.

REAL wrong!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post

Hi, kara!

Yeah. Much as I'm bummed at the thought, unless it's Chaz, I think we might be in for one hell of a shock.

Len? Dance? Believe it or not, I think he just might manage to have my jaw on the floor.

Brooke? Oh, well, it is what it is. I try to remember to factor in that WHOEVER'S interviewing the dancers (Lisa, Samantha, OR Brooke), there's Tom, casting a giant, unmoveable shadow over everything. NOBODY can outdo him, and whoever's got the dancer interview job is screwed by default, anyway, because of that.

Said it before, will say it again . . .

I don't think this show would work without Tom on it.

At least they didn't dance to 'I Got You Babe'. You can always tell when the judges have to deliver the bad news and they don't want to. CA was right with her comments.

Tom better never leave us. He's the best, live or taped TV. They've had times when they had technical difficulties and Tom handled it like a pro. This show will be missing something if he ever leaves. Whoever replaces him would have big shoes to fill, and they'd probably do a horrible and obvious job at it. I hate that Rob is improving. I really don't want to see him or Cheryl stick around. But he is improving. As much as I hate to admit it. I think the next obvious to go is Nancy, because I think Carson will have the fan support for a few weeks. In a complete shock, I think it could be Hope or Kristin.

I actually paid attention to Kristin's samba, and I didn't really think it was that special. A lot of hair swinging, posing, and standing, with a little hip action. I loved Tom asking Mark how he keeps his head on
    Last edited by karalott; 10-04-2011 at 08:21 PM.

At least they didn't dance to 'I Got You Babe'. You can always tell when the judges have to deliver the bad news and they don't want to. CA was right with her comments.

Tom better never leave us. He's the best, live or taped TV. They've had times when they had technical difficulties and Tom handled it like a pro. This show will be missing something if he ever leaves. Whoever replaces him would have big shoes to fill, and they'd probably do a horrible and obvious job at it. I hate that Rob is improving. I really don't want to see him or Cheryl stick around. But he is improving. As much as I hate to admit it. I think the next obvious to go is Nancy, because I think Carson will have the fan support for a few weeks. In a complete shock, I think it could be Hope or Kristin.
    I think Chaz might KNOW he's under the gun. Why? He actually danced to one of his parents' songs, and I remember, not too long after the cast was announced, reading, and hearing HIM say himself, that the producers were all hot in the drawers to have him dance to his parents' songs, and he'd flat-out told 'em "No!", and was fighting them tooth and nail on that.

Tom . . . Tom . . .

What can any of us possibly say?

We LOVE him!

ETA . . .

I'd rather see Chaz go than to see him stick around and injure himself even worse.
    Last edited by ness; 10-04-2011 at 08:27 PM.

I just love Carson

Carson's great!

I adored him on Queer Eye, and I love him even more on this!

He works hard, wants to be there, and it shows . . .

He improved SO much, and I hope he's around for a helluva long time.
    JavaJo likes this.

I actually paid attention to Kristin's samba, and I didn't really think it was that special. A lot of hair swinging, posing, and standing, with a little hip action. I loved Tom asking Mark how he keeps his head on

I wouldn't lose any sleep if Kristen or Nancy left.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I think Chaz might KNOW he's under the gun. Why? He actually danced to one of his parents' songs, and I remember, not too long after the cast was announced, reading, and hearing HIM say himself, that the producers were all hot in the drawers to have him dance to his parents' songs, and he'd flat-out told 'em "No!", and was fighting them tooth and nail on that.

Tom . . . Tom . . .

What can any of us possibly say?

We LOVE him!
    Len can be pretty good with the one liners. "Carson, I'm going to be nice, but I don't need a kiss" Carson did amazing. He still brought an entertaining dance with a dance that doesn't require it to be all flash and fun. He and Anna look good together.

I remember Chaz saying he didn't want to dance to his parents songs, but saying the producers would probably get their way. He looked content with the criticism. Maybe he figures he's proved his point.

ETA: Neither would I jucamer. I'd miss Tristan, but not as much as Maks. By the end of the season, I'd probably forget Kristin was even there. She's a good dancer, but Mark just concentrates too much on himself and the showy stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast