+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 10/4 DWTS 13 'Encore' and Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/4 DWTS 13 'Encore' and Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Ha! Mark is NOT happy.
    Boy cain't flash them spats and overdance no mo!

karalott and summerrain43 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    The show itself put in her bio she was in "a string of forgettable films". Audrina didn't last much longer than this. Some of us said last night she was lacking in personality. Watching her dance during the recap, I didn't think it was a good samba. Nancy or Chaz should have been the ones to go based on dancing, but I think they could be around a few weeks longer. Sadly, I think Hope could be gone soon, maybe even next week. She and Maks looked shocked.
    If you mean the bios that are in the threads here, I think they came from a different website. The bio for Kristin at ABC.com is a lot longer and more glowing.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    If you mean the bios that are in the threads here, I think they came from a different website. The bio for Kristin at ABC.com is a lot longer and more glowing.
    I didn't know that, though I agree with whoever wrote them Looking at her resume I've never heard of the movies she's done. I wouldn't have been surprised if ABC would put something like that in there, though. Regardless, I think it shows while she's gone. ABC got their shocking elimination, next week they'll have Cher, and then we'll see if the bad dancers outlast the better ones.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    We can only hope. I kept my eye on Hope/Maks because I figured they were gone. Mark, go home, put on your spats, your favorite MJ song, dim the lights, and dance around with the two mirrorball trophies you have, while you think of your memories and that your BFF still has one more than you.
    LOVE this!

kara, you ROCK!!!!!!

jucamer likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I don't care for Mark but I HATE when the absolutely undeniably worst dancer doesn't get voted off. I wonder how Chaz feels. I would feel so bad knowing I sucked and someone who was clearly better than I went home before me!!

I hate that it is a popularity contest and not a dance contest. Sad.

FORT Fogey

I am completely ok with tonight's results. I find Kristin extremely boring on and off the dance floor. She's not the worst dancer to be sure, but like it or not, it's not all about the dance. There is no "it" factor in her for my taste. I'd much rather watch Chaz hack around the dance floor with far less polish but far more soul.

I watch this show to watch good dancing but also to be inspired by the celebrity dancers being inspired. I don't see any emotion in Kristin at all. Not an ounce. I don't dislike her as a person and she seems very strong as an individual, but I'm ok with her going.

To my taste, Hope can go next. She's dry as dirt too, but at least turning a little bit of a corner in the personal growth department which I didn't see any of in Kristin.

Front runners thus far: Chynna, Ricki, JR, and Rob. I have a soft spot for David, and he seems to be working really hard at learning how to be a decent person and a decent dancer, but I think this show is going to get the better of him.

Reg. Chaz....someone posted above the Cher tweeted that she'd be on the show if Chaz stayed another week. If that's the case, that is a bit of a low blow - whether or not that was a deliberate attempt at garnering votes - or merely accidental. I don't think Chaz will last long after Cher performs. The public carries a charming but bad dancer nearly midway into the competition, but eventually, it boils down to both skill and charm.
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-04-2011 at 10:23 PM.
    NFL1 and RBmumsie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    I don't care for Mark but I HATE when the absolutely undeniably worst dancer doesn't get voted off. I wonder how Chaz feels. I would feel so bad knowing I sucked and someone who was clearly better than I went home before me!!

I do as well.But they even showed who was voting for Chaz. Its not about dance at all. Its about who can promote what, who creates a buzz.I was looking forward to this show , as there was no ringer,sadly, I have been pretty bored.

I am cheering for Derek who is simply fabulous in every dance.

Is Cher going to perform or just support her child?
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post

I am in total agreement with you. It is a shame that fan base can keep bad dancers around longer than the better ones. May have been a bit of backlash against Mark here too. His arrogance and obvious expectation of winning, are turn offs.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    Is Cher going to perform or just support her child?
    I think she is just going to be in the audience - but am sure they would LOVE if she performed!

+ Reply to Thread