+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 10/4 DWTS 13 'Encore' and Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/4 DWTS 13 'Encore' and Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssss!

FORT Fogey

Derek looks like he's in shock. It's pretty clear Mark and Kristin didn't expect to be going home, which is kind of rude, since Hope and Maks had the exact same score they did. It's not like they had any reason to be so sure they were the better couple.

Mark appears to be requiring a great deal of consolation. Gee, think he'll have to burn his spats on Jimmy Kimmel?
    AZChristian likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Looks like all of Derek's fans who probably voted for Mark last season came back to the other side. Mark is annoying, and Kristin is forgettable.
    anemone likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    WOO HOO! Later Mark! See you on Results shows once in a while...

I feel bad for Kristin, she's actually a better dancer than Hope will ever become.
    Well, for that matter, they're also both better dancers than Chaz or Nancy will probably ever become either. Realistically, neither of them should have been in the bottom two.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Derek looks like he's in shock. It's pretty clear Mark and Kristin didn't expect to be going home, which is kind of rude, since Hope and Maks had the exact same score they did. It's not like they had any reason to be so sure they were the better couple.

Mark appears to be requiring a great deal of consolation. Gee, think he'll have to burn his spats on Jimmy Kimmel?
    We can only hope. I kept my eye on Hope/Maks because I figured they were gone. Mark, go home, put on your spats, your favorite MJ song, dim the lights, and dance around with the two mirrorball trophies you have, while you think of your memories and that your BFF still has one more than you.
    ness, GoingInCircles and helcat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Well, for that matter, they're also both better dancers than Chaz or Nancy will probably ever become either. Realistically, neither of them should have been in the bottom two.
    Yes, but this show is clearly a popularity contest not a dance contest. Kristin is at best a D-list reality "star" and Mark has really become insufferable and has to have lost many of his old fans (like myself). That a recipe for an early trip home.

Wow, I"m a happy camper!! Buh-bye Mr. Spatts (Spaz)!!!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by helcat View Post
    Yes, but this show is clearly a popularity contest not a dance contest. Kristin is at best a D-list reality "star" and Mark has really become insufferable and has to have lost many of his old fans (like myself). That a recipe for an early trip home.
    I think that's an accurate assessment. Mark has turned off a lot of people--I didn't mind him when he first joined the show either, and now he drives me nuts--and Kristin isn't even as well-known as the other MTV reality folks they've had on, who didn't last all that much longer.

Really, I think Audrina was probably better known (I had at least heard of her), and she was a better dancer, but she was gone early too.
    GoingInCircles likes this.

I was actually hoping for Chaz & Lacey to be eliminated tonight. Still, I'm happy to know that Mark Ballas and his spats have been removed from the running this season. Now I hope the next ouster will be either Chaz/Lacey or Nancy/Tristan (preferably the former).

Quote Originally Posted by helcat View Post
    The show itself put in her bio she was in "a string of forgettable films". Audrina didn't last much longer than this. Some of us said last night she was lacking in personality. Watching her dance during the recap, I didn't think it was a good samba. Nancy or Chaz should have been the ones to go based on dancing, but I think they could be around a few weeks longer. Sadly, I think Hope could be gone soon, maybe even next week. She and Maks looked shocked.

+ Reply to Thread