+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/3 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

What the-- why did C-A make that weird chicken noise after pointing out David's kids?

Counting to 10...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    He's already gone shirtless once. That was all I needed to see. Maks on the other can go shirtless anytime. I don't care how many times he's done it. But I would find it funny for the pros to give their own critiques on Len's dancing. They should have all the judges dance and make them get scored and judges by the pros. I'd love to see CA get called out for a lift!
    I'm not suggesting he go shirtless--just that it would be funny to hear Maks say that after all the crap he's taken from Len for dancing without a shirt.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    What the-- why did C-A make that weird chicken noise after pointing out David's kids?

Counting to 10...
    It's CA. That should explain it all.

Kym and David did a good job - hopefully he'll get the votes because he doesn't deserve to go home tomnorrow.

8-8-8

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I'm not suggesting he go shirtless--just that it would be funny to hear Maks say that after all the crap he's taken from Len for dancing without a shirt.
    Not that I want Len to horrify us, but if he should do a strip tease, hopefully Maks calls him out on him.

FORT Fogey

You know, I think if they insist on having a "most memorable year" night where they're supposed to be telling a story, whether or not the story they're claiming they're telling gets told ought to matter. The only time I clearly saw the dance match the story tonight was with J.R. and Karina.

If the story part isn't going to matter, just have them pick a favorite song and dance to that. They can still explain why it's their favorite song, if they feel they need to have a more personal angle on some of the dances.

CA is in love with herself. I don't know how much more of Brooke I can stand
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I like their costumes, too.

OK.

Seems about right.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I like their costumes, too.

OK.

Seems about right.
    Interesting night with the scores. A lot of 24s, but only 3 couples that are higher than that, then there's Chaz at the bottom and Nancy and Carson bringing up the rear. Based on scores, Chaz could be in trouble, but I think the fan votes will save him. I'm hoping Rob is gone, but could we be in for a surprise elimination tomorrow?
    ness likes this.

FORT Fogey

Chaz really should go home this week. I like him and all, but he isn't keeping up with the rest of them in terms of dance or entertainment factors. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to lose Kristin, but I don't see that happening, and I do think Nancy is better than Chaz. I don't see her lasting much longer, unless she's got a big fanbase, but she does deserve another week over Chaz, whose injuries are holding him back, I think. He just hasn't had the energy he had in the first week since the first week.

The two I care most about continuing to see are Carson and J.R.--and in both cases, it has a lot to do with their attitudes. I threw my votes to Carson, however, because I figured he needed them more. There's no way J.R.'s going this week after that number.

+ Reply to Thread