+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 9/26 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/26 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

I love Carson's attitude. He knows he's not the most coordinated person in the world, but he doesn't get upset about it--he just says he understands that means he's going to have to put in extra time.

I don't think Carson was significantly worse than some of the other dancers so far, so why are they ragging on him? At least he kept moving, unlike Rob, who looked fairly sluggish at times.

18--guess I'm going to have to make some phone calls tonight.
    ness and veg_out like this.

Ricki kinda looks like a hot pink Red Hot in that getup.

Love her, but, um, riiiiiight on the outfit.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I love Carson's attitude. He knows he's not the most coordinated person in the world, but he doesn't get upset about it--he just says he understands that means he's going to have to put in extra time.

I don't think Carson was significantly worse than some of the other dancers so far, so why are they ragging on him? At least he kept moving, unlike Rob, who looked fairly sluggish at times.

18--guess I'm going to have to make some phone calls tonight.
    I'm wondering if it's reverse psychology. Give Rob undeserved scores and praise and hope his fans will think he's safe and not vote, but rag on the fan favorites so people will vote for them. Sounds like the judges are back to their old tricks. It was nice while it lasted. Guess I'll be doing a lot of FF tonight. I wonder if the praise for Rob is more to make Cheryl happy. I do know he doesn't deserve to last beyond next week, sight unseen. He's not going to get better and will just become an even bigger laughingstock and target.

That's also why I love Carson He takes this show for what it is and doesn't pretend his life or career depends on it.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, I don't think Rikki is going to love watching the footage of herself in that outfit. It really isn't her--it's the outfit. I know she's not skinny, but I think that outfit makes her look wider than she is, and the short skirt doesn't help anything.
    ness and zookeepertx like this.

Ricki, pretty good, but I think she was better last week.

23?

Love her, but a little high, methinks.
    Last edited by ness; 09-26-2011 at 09:14 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

So they're saving all the watercooler couples for last I see.

FORT Fogey

Well, that was better than the other jives we've seen, but Derek was mugging way too much and was over-dancing Rikki at times.

Ricki's costume is really ugly. And, sorry, but this was rough and really looked kind of, um, naughty (which is the best word I can come up with for what was going through my head).

I agree with Len, I didn't like it.
    zookeepertx likes this.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ricki: Unfortunately, not so much going on with her tonight. I wanted better for her, especially to that OutKast song.
    jucamer likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So Hope is currently at the bottom of the leaderboard, if I'm following everything correctly. Looks like they're trying to keep everyone close.

+ Reply to Thread