+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 9/19 Season Premiere Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/19 Season Premiere Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Oh, geez. Does Derek have to refer to himself as "the return of the Hough" and point out that he has three mirror balls and two movies? I don't dislike Rikki, but oh, how I hope the judges don't immediately gush, because so far we haven't had a ringer.

Oh, crap. They were good. The judges are going to want to hand them that trophy from the get-go. My apologies to Derek fans, but I never like competitions where the same person or team keeps winning over and over again. I like underdogs and surprises and come from behind victories.
    Ditto.

I like Derek's choreography though. Always have.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Gotta give it up to Derek, love him or hate him, he's one hell of a choreographer and dancer.

OK.
    I've always thought he was a fabulous dancer. Choreographer, sometimes, but not the absolute greatest. I just get tired of him and the producers always giving him and his BFF a break. Of course I don't think they hold Mark to the same standard as Derek.

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    glad they didn't get the top score. I definitely did enjoy Chynna/Tony Hope/Maks and JR/Karina more. And I'm not saying that b/c I'm the anti-Derek fan.
    I love my eye candy, but Hope, Carson, and J.R. saved the premiere for me. I'm glad Tony was showed some love, though I wasn't that impressed. And I think David did better, mistake or not, by DWTS standards. Those are my favorites so far.

Sorry Lacey, I doubt you're winning, either. Who knows, they may actually let it play out on its own this season vs interfering with the results.

Wow, Chaz is pretty darn good. I don't like Lacey, but dang, I'm happy for Chaz. Last time I heard this song was for the infamous chair dance with Tucker Carlson. Wish the camera men would stay focused on the dancers. Not fantastic, but much better than I thought it would be.

OK, I'm watching L & C and I keep thinking, "Uncle Tom, why are you on my TV?". They'll be around for a few weeks, but not to the end.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

I voted for Carson, David and Hope! I can't stand Mark or Derek. Chaz was not bad - kudos!

CA said Chaz didn't disappoint, great footwork, had so much joy; Len thought he came out and enjoyed himself, on time, good footwork; Bruno thought it was cheeky but cute and cuddly, had good timing.

I noticed how they told some couples they'd see them next week; they must know who's lacking in the fan votes.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chaz Bono: This sex-switching thing messes with my head. Got that out of the way...now, I can move on. Kind of "Norm Peterson-like". Nice debut!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think this was the most lack-luster opening ever

I think Ron and Peta go home next week
    Last edited by jucamer; 09-19-2011 at 09:59 PM.

I think Chaz did much better than Ron, Rob or Elisabetta. I did not think Elisabetta was good at all. Oh, and Nancy. He did better than Nancy, too.

Faves: Kristin, Chynna, Hope, Carson, JR. Voting for: Carson and JR. They win by an Anna and a Karina (even though I do love my Tony and Maks, but I think Carson and JR rank much higher than Chynna and Hope for me)

+ Reply to Thread