+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 9/19 Season Premiere Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 9/19 Season Premiere Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Carson Kressley: Love this guy! Had fun!!! Brought the most fun to the dance floor, so far! Not bad, at all, Carson!!!

Made me feel good tonight!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh my God I love Carson and Anna. He has some room for improvement but I LOVE HIM!!!! I think they will be getting my votes. And they are dressed so awesome too! Anna for sure is going to benefit from having him from a partner!!
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Carson makes me smile from ear to ear! Seems like that cha-cha got better after the first few moments. Hope they put him in sparkles and glitter for every episode.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

That looks like a long walk up to the sky box.

CA said it was her favorite dance of the night. She said he is something else, but technically speaking it was meh, but loved it. Len says there were elements of jagger, swagger, and stagger.
    He thinks it was the funniest of the night. Bruno said a bunch of stuff I couldn't understand.

Carson is getting my votes tonight!!!

Carson was too much fun. My face hurts from smiling

And we almost had Ryan O'Neal instead. Tonight would have totally tanked without Carson (although I still have my eye candy). J.R./Karina up next.

FORT Fogey

It just occurred to me why Carson/Anna were so much fun to watch: Carson may be the first celebrity we've seen all night who wasn't scared of making a mistake. It's like he knew he wasn't going to be perfect, so he might as well have as much fun being imperfect as he possibly could.

And if I were Anna, I'd take full advantage of Carson's ability to shop. Think of the contacts he has that could get a girl a great deal on clothes and accessories! Plus, I'd really like to see his horses.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    They often seem more toned down, impartial, and nicer the first week. Week 2 is when the claws and favoritism seem to really come out, and you can tell who they want around and who they don't.

Carson/Anna up next.

HI, kara!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    It just occurred to me why Carson/Anna were so much fun to watch: Carson may be the first celebrity we've seen all night who wasn't scared of making a mistake. It's like he knew he wasn't going to be perfect, so he might as well have as much fun being imperfect as he possibly could.

And if I were Anna, I'd take full advantage of Carson's ability to shop. Think of the contacts he has that could get a girl a great deal on clothes and accessories! Plus, I'd really like to see his horses.
    Lucky Anna, but poor Jonathan when he gets the credit card bills in the mail I think you nailed it about Carson. He went out there and had fun. He's got a lot of room for improvement and I think he will, but this will never get old. He's not laying it on thick, that's how he is. I think that is why everyone else has been dull. They've all been too worried.

Scores: 6/5/6 (screw you judges!)

ETA: hi ness! Nice seeing you (and everyone else) coming out of the woodwork. J.R. is already making me want to cry. What an amazing individual. He's still pretty good looking.

+ Reply to Thread