+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Carson Kressley & Anna Trebunskaya: Season 13

Who is John Galt?

Re: Carson Kressley & Anna Trebunskaya: Season 13

I love the fact that he doesn't take himself too seriously. I expect him to be great fun to watch and the interactions with Anna. He is very quick witted and will probably put Bruno in his place quite adroitly. I'm looking forward to watching Carson.
    Shoepie likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

While J.R. might have had the dance of the night, these two had the performance of the night. I don't know how many times I re-played their entire package, but I found it just as funny each time. I really want Carson there in the end, not just for Anna's sake, but this season won't be the same without him. As was already touched on in the episode thread, his attitude is just right for this. He's taking it for what it is: a cheesy dance show which prize is a tacky mirrorball trophy. He knows he's not perfect, he knows he needs work, but he's having fun while he's at it. Can't wait to see them next week, and hopefully every week after that until the finale. They got some of my votes tonight. Go Carson/Anna!
    JavaJo likes this.

I freakin' love Carson Kressley. That performance was awesomely funny! All I can do is concur with everything karalott said above.

Carson is hilarious! "Sale over there!" "Sale over there!" I hope he sticks around for awhile.

Anna looked freakin' fabulous. I wish I had half her looks.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I wish he would get a little more serious about his dancing. I think he could do better technically if he half tried instead of trying to be a goof. Entertaining or not, I only want people on the show who are trying to learn something from their pro. He was embarrassing galloping around the stage.

He's had his fun so I hope after this week, if he sticks around, he gets down to business and shows his debonair side.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I wish he would get a little more serious about his dancing. I think he could do better technically if he half tried instead of trying to be a goof. Entertaining or not, I only want people on the show who are trying to learn something from their pro. He was embarrassing galloping around the stage.

He's had his fun so I hope after this week, if he sticks around, he gets down to business and shows his debonair side.

I absolutely disagree - Carson is what this show is all about. Having fun while learning to dance - No way whatsoever was he embarassing
    karalott likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Best part of the night: Carson/Anna getting the encore, Carson in wardrobe sniffing/trying on Maks's clothes, him telling Maks to call him, and Tom announcing Carson/Anna as safe but saying Maks may not be And knowing we get to do it all over again next week! (This almost has the making's of a Mastercard commercial).

I actually found Carson's dancing to be somewhat good. He was stomping around a bit, and definitely played on the comedy and persona but I think if he has to really step it up, he'll deliver. Eventually, if he doesn't get good, and relies solely on the comedy aspect, he'll probably get called out. Especially if better dancers (even if they're boring) wind up going home. Carson is such a treat and it makes me wonder what took them so long to cast him. I loved hearing Len's soundbite that he wanted their dance as the encore while they were still dancing. What I loved about Carson's dance is what everyone's loving about the guy: his fun loving attitude at the whole thing. I'd rather take a guy who's halfway decent and can improve but is so much fun to watch and brings out his personality, over someone who may be a ringer but is as dull as paint drying.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I absolutely disagree - Carson is what this show is all about. Having fun while learning to dance - No way whatsoever was he embarassing
    I'm happy to have participants who are having fun. I am happy to have participants who are taking it seriously, but with a good attitude. I am happy to have nervous, well-meaning fumblefeet. I am happy to have people who openly laugh about being there to lose weight. The only people I don't want on this show are sour d-bags with bad personalities and worse attitudes.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Oh Rattus, I agree. They've had some doozies on this show....people that really make you question why they ever agreed to appear on the show in the first place. I know a lot of people weren't fond of Chloris, but I thought she was a hoot. She was never going to win and she was never going to be a good dancer, so she poked fun, make me laugh and I loved that. Carson may not win, but he's just so dang happy to be there....and that alone makes him fun to watch.

And sorry, but I don't think I've ever seen a smile that big on Anna before. She seems super pleased that he's her partner and honestly, after some of the dead weight she's had to suffer through on this show, it's about time she got someone fairly well liked and entertaining. She's clearly enjoying herself.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Who is John Galt?

Carson Kressley is absolutely hilarious. I laughed from the beginning of their rehearsal to the end of the dance. I don't care if he takes it seriously or not . . in fact, I hope he doesn't. Let it all hang out Carson - you da bomb!
    karalott and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast