+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Elisabetta Canalis & Valentin Chmerkovskiy: Season 13

Elisabetta Canalis & Valentin Chmerkovskiy: Season 13

Elisabetta Canalis: Model

Pro: Valentin Chmerkovskiy

The gorgeous Italian model is perhaps most famous for her two-year relationship with Hollywood heavyweight George Clooney. In her pre-Clooney days, Elisabetta Canalis, 32, co-hosted the Italian version of "Total Request Live" and appeared in films including "Virgin Territory" with Hayden Christensen and Tim Roth. Canalis studied foreign languages at Università Statale in Milan.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Elisabetta Canalis & Valentin Chmerkovskiy: Season 13

So excited that Val is finally joining the show! And I guess when the show said they wanted A-listers, they figured the ex girlfriend of an A-lister was good enough. Not sure what type of fanbase, dance experience, or personality Elisabetta will bring. Seems like she and Val are getting along good together, but they know (from interviews I've seen), that fanbase is everything and they may not have it. I'll be crushed if Val is one of the first to go

Wow, he's cute. Gonna reserve judgement on this one until we see his attitude.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Who is John Galt?

Maks' little brother . . mmm love the male eye candy this season.

I've been waiting years for Val to join the show, he finally does, and (like many predicted), he and Elisabetta are probably going to be the first to go Of the new pros, I think Val got the luckiest, but that's not saying much. Elisabetta seems quite good, but her nerves and confidence definitely affected her performance. The judges were spot on that she has the potential to do well, she just needs the confidence when she's not in hold with her partner.

I'm thinking Val might know they're both goners, so that's where going shirtless and bed prop came in (though given the lack of props tonight, I'm still thinking that was the producers call). Anyway, I guess it fit the song and they didn't really mess about too bad. Hopefully Val returns next season and gets a contender. Elisabetta was pretty forgettable in the personality department. Not sure if this will launch her career or make her more known than just Clooney's ex.

Who is John Galt?

What on earth did George Clooney see in her, besides her looks that is. She is dumb as a box of rocks - and I doubt it is just the language barrier. Val, on the other hand, is a keeper. But, next time give him a better partner.
    pikachu likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Yes, she is very beautiful but in watching her interviews she has no personality whatsoever. It may be that a still camera loves her but real-time cameras definitely do not.

I kind of feel bad for Elisabetta. Her quickstep wasn't god awful-she's actually not a bad dancer-but she doesn't seem into this. As I put in the episode thread, she's lacking in personality, she comes across as cold rather than warm and engaging, and she seems insecure and shy. I don't know that she'd mind being eliminated, except she wants to shake the Clooney label. I think her fanbase will do her in this week. Unless it's Rob, but I don't think it will be. Val reminds me a lot of how most of the pros started on this show. They were still in competition mode, and it took them time to realize it's not a strict ballroom competition, but a TV show mirroring one. I think he's got a good sense of humor about it all, though.

FORT Fogey

I think she comes off dull, dumb, and I disagree with a lot as I do not think she is attractive in anything other than a not stand out ugly way. I find nothing appealing about this girl at all. Clooney has not impressed me with his choices of ladies.
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast