+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: *Dancing With the Stars Official Cast Reveal (Fall-Season 13)*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

*Dancing With the Stars Official Cast Reveal (Fall-Season 13)*

Hopefully it's okay to have a seperate thread for the live announcement. DWTS Gossip earlier leaked our cast is going to be J.R. Martinez, Ryan O'Neal, Chaz Bono, Ron Artest, Rob Kardashian, David Arquette, Kristin Cavallri, Elizabeth Canalis, Ricki Lake, Nancy Grace, Chyna Phillips, and Hope Solo. Let's see if they're right! Pretty much all the names have already been confirmed to some degree.

The pros returning are 3 newbies (Val Chmerkovskiy, Peta Murgatroyd, and Tristan MacManus), along with regulars Derek, Mark, Maks, Tony, Cheryl, Karina, Anna, Kym, and Lacey.

Official partners are being revealed live on GMA Wed. morning.
    luvsginger likes this.

Re: *Dancing With the Stars Official Cast Reveal (Fall-Season 13)*

I forgot all about this! Thanks for the thread. I'm watching my first Mets game in 3 days thanks to Irene, so I didn't even think to look at the program grid.
    alizarules and luvsginger like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I'm watching U.S. Open and clicking Refresh, Refresh, Refresh, Refresh...

I couldn't sit through an entire season of this show, but I forgot that's it's laughable. Better than sitting through last season's. Of course, I've seen a couple of pop ups that the cast is 'coming up', but nothing aside from that. No sign of our fearless host or our vapid co-host. So probably the last 10 minutes is when we'll catch the brief glance of a cast that was practically all spoiled to begin with, and then they'll drag it out to Wednesday and reveal partnerships that also have been spoiled.

ETA: Okay, 10 minutes! Just saw a promo asking if the rumors are true and to stay tuned. Of course in 10 minutes we may see Tom and he'll say we'll be finding the cast out shortly.

Okay, here we go: wow, I almost thought they said Sarah Jessica Parker. Just a promo for her new movie. Tom says this is the "most surprising cast" ever. Tom says it has someone for everyone.

Ricki Lake (), Ron Artest, Kristin Cavallari, Chyna Phillips, David Arquette, and Carson Kressley (he wasn't rumored, so there's one surprise). There's Kris Jenner, so it's obvious Rob is on. I'm guessing J.R. Martinez or Ryan O'Neal are wrong on the guys side if Carson is on. I hope Christina Milan isn't on. I'm content with the ladies, and content with no ringers, and am actually hoping for a Ricki/Derek pairing.

So far, Chyna is said to be partnered with Tony, and David with Kym. Ron is 6'7", so I really don't know who they'll put with him. Kristin and Ricki are short enough to partner Derek and Mark, and Mark was seen coming out of rehearsals after Kristin. Elizabeth (who was seen coming out of rehearsals), is said to be partnered with Val.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-29-2011 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Ricki Lake (), Ron Artest, Kristin Cavallari, Chyna Phillips, David Arquette, and Carson Kressley (he wasn't rumored, so there's one surprise). There's Kris Jenner, so it's obvious Rob is on. I'm guessing J.R. Martinez or Ryan O'Neal are wrong on the guys side if Carson is on.
    I/ve never heard of Carson, but based on google search I'm not sure you can conclude he replaces Martinez or O'Neal...

I like Carson. He'll be a lot of fun, if he doesn't withhold his personality, but I don't expect him to. He and Bruno should be interesting in their interactions. I hope Anna gets him, as I think they'd be a lot of fun together.
    dagwood likes this.

And here we go: Tom is still Tom Bergeron, Brooke is now Brooke Burke-Charvet. Carson isn't there, he's in NY.

The rest: Nancy Grace, J.R. Martinez, Hope Solo, Rob Kardashian, Elizabeth Canalis, and Chaz Bono. So the list was off by one, Carson Kressley.

The rumored pairs are Elizabeth/Val (seen coming out of rehearsals shortly after each other), Kristin/Mark (same), David/Kym (spoiled by TMZ), Hope/Maks (spoiled by a tweet she sent to him that was made public), Nancy/Tristan (was said to have flown to Atlanta to meet his partner, where she lives), Chyna/Tony (spoiled online), and Ricki/Derek (by process of elimination). More up in the air with the guys.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-29-2011 at 09:49 PM.

So Carson replaces O'Neal and all other speculation was correct?

Yay for Carson Kressly, he will be hilarious! I'd love it if he were paired with Louis...

Not looking forward to Nancy Grace. She's not hooked up right. Also, I love that Chaz is giving it a shot, but I fear he will have about the same amount of ability & stamina as the Woz.

The ABC site is updated: ABC.com - Dancing with the Stars - Dancing with the Stars 2011 Cast Announcement - Season 13

They'll update it with the partners tomorrow after GMA, I imagine.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast