+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/24 Finals Part 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/24 Finals Part 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I love that number with Ralph. Too cute!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    That was hushed up all over. Joel McHale didn't even mention it on The Soup and absolutely none of the shows that regularly review the show mentioned it. The mighty power of the Mouse, I guess.

Speaking of which, it just occurred to me that if Disney really wants to use the show to pimp its line and appeal to a younger audience, they could just replace CA, Len, and Bruno with Dopey, Grumpy, and Goofy and keep their product placement out of the contestant ranks.
    I didn't think about that, but good point. It seems odd Joel McHale of all people wouldn't mention it. It was really a big deal online, and yet they completely glossed over it the next day. I guess the producers don't mind controversy when it doesn't make them look bad. Wonder if this will taint Karina being back next season. Tom and Brooke didn't even interview Ralph/Karina Wow, what do they have against the Karate Kid? One of the greatest, sweetest, hard working, and down to earth dancers. I wonder if Ralph/Karina said they'd come back to dance but that was it.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Oh he's hilarious- he's been a commentator on tons of
    compilation shows on all sorts of subject matter from `I love The 80's' to sports top ten list shows on ESPN and his comments are always clever. I saw him on some contest type show several years ago and he can also sing really well.

I think besides wrestling he needs his own variety show
    I think Chris has an excellent career ahead of him beyond wrestling. He's extremely talented.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Kirstie looks fabulous!

Tom says Emmitt took issue with Hines taking over the twinkle toes title; Hines said he, Emmitt, and CA are meeting in the parking lot to have a twinkle toe battle.

FORT Fogey

Oh, crap. It's Mark's birthday? Please don't let them wrap up the mirror ball as his gift.

I wish they'd do a before and after shot of Kirstie from her first cha-cha to this one. I know she's lost weight, but I think that would make it very apparent how her body has changed (and I suspect it's not just that she's lost weight but that she's somewhat more toned as well).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I didn't think about that, but good point. It seems odd Joel McHale of all people wouldn't mention it. It was really a big deal online, and yet they completely glossed over it the next day. I guess the producers don't mind controversy when it doesn't make them look bad. Wonder if this will taint Karina being back next season. Tom and Brooke didn't even interview Ralph/Karina Wow, what do they have against the Karate Kid? One of the greatest, sweetest, hard working, and down to earth dancers. I wonder if Ralph/Karina said they'd come back to dance but that was it.
    Think they were afraid that Ralphie and Karina might actually speak their minds and share what they thought about the judges' railroading them.

FORT Fogey

Ralph was fabulous tonight. He has every reason to be very very proud of himself.

Screw the judges.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Oh, crap. It's Mark's birthday? Please don't let them wrap up the mirror ball as his gift.

I wish they'd do a before and after shot of Kirstie from her first cha-cha to this one. I know she's lost weight, but I think that would make it very apparent how her body has changed (and I suspect it's not just that she's lost weight but that she's somewhat more toned as well).
    It is, and of course he mentioned in an interview it would be the best way to celebrate his 25th birthday by having the memory of winning his third trophy with Chelsea. I love how Chelsea seems like an afterthought. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, especially with the judges ranking coming up, they don't come out on top, especially if those 10 points are enough to take over the fan vote. Their VW Len didn't like, but CA and Bruno loved. However, Hines's samba was a huge crowd pleaser, and much better. I'm resigned to the fact Kirstie is getting third.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    Think they were afraid that Ralphie and Karina might actually speak their minds and share what they thought about the judges' railroading them.
    They weren't afraid of showing Mark fussing about his scores again.

I really don't think they had anything to fear from Ralph, but if I were Bruno, I'd stay out of Karina's way for a while.

[QUOTE=karalott;4302125]Kirstie looks fabulous!

Maks! Finally the secret to permanent weight loss

+ Reply to Thread