+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/24 Finals Part 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/24 Finals Part 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

30 for Kirstie! I am so very happy for her.

I enjoyed watching Kirstie all season--she tried so hard, worked so hard. Would love to see (or Hines) take that blasted mirror ball.

FORT Fogey

Best looking dress Kirstie's had all season, and she looked as happy as she's looked all season.

No wonder she wanted to do that cha-cha again. Gave her a chance to run her hand down Maks' thigh again. Seriously, though, she and Maks actually look at each other when they dance. Mark and Chelsea don't, and that bugs me.

Whoa. Thirty for Maks and Kirstie too. Maybe the judges' final scores won't make that much difference. Unless Hines totally tanks, I can't see them giving him less. If everyone gets thirty, Mark may not have his happiest birthday after all, because they were only tied with H/K going into tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Maybe you have to be a big Harry Potter fan to like that VW, because I still didn't like it. I just want more of a VW to be in hold.

Did think that it kind of sounded like Len was giving the consolation speech to Chelsea though.
    I AM a big Harry Potter fan and I hated that so-called waltz. As I mentioned during that week, the actors in Harry Potter were all fresher and younger than Mark or Chelsea at the time and in the Goblet of Fire movie, the dance they did absolutely was a waltz. It was lovely.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Best looking dress Kirstie's had all season, and she looked as happy as she's looked all season.

No wonder she wanted to do that cha-cha again. Gave her a chance to run her hand down Maks' thigh again. Seriously, though, she and Maks actually look at each other when they dance. Mark and Chelsea don't, and that bugs me.

Whoa. Thirty for Maks and Kirstie too. Maybe the judges' final scores won't make that much difference. Unless Hines totally tanks, I can't see them giving him less. If everyone gets thirty, Mark may not have his happiest birthday after all, because they were only tied with H/K going into tonight.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I am a big Harry Potter fan. When they did that dance the first time, it broke my heart to hear one of my favorite songs being played while a "certain person" totally ruined the enjoyment of the song for me. And you're right - it should have had more "hold" time in it.
    HUGE Harry Potter fan here too, and the ONLY thing I liked about C/M's dance was the music. I hate that they were the couple to dance to it.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I love you KIRSTIE!
    They knocked it out of the park!
    a million times better than Hines- A trillion times better! A mix of unbridaled joy, magic, flirtation and effervescence! It's her! That dance truly represents the connection she and Maxs shared this season!
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Commercial for Oprah's last show, where will you be??? Good grief, it's not like Kennedy was shot or 9/11...sheesh...OTT

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think they may get a perfect score, 3 9s at worst. However, I think even trailing by 3 points on the judges board won't be enough to give Mark his birthday present. At least I can hope. Here we go with Hines/Kym. The producers may be trying to be on their best behavior after last week, and maybe even if they got an earful from last night.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I AM a big Harry Potter fan and I hated that so-called waltz. As I mentioned during that week, the actors in Harry Potter were all fresher and younger than Mark or Chelsea at the time and in the Goblet of Fire movie, the dance they did absolutely was a waltz. It was lovely.
    Understand that I didn't mean to insult Harry Potter fans. To me, that just wasn't a real VW. It was partly VW and partly some sort of freestyle.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Commercial for Oprah's last show, where will you be??? Good grief, it's not like Kennedy was shot or 9/11...sheesh...OTT
    I'll be at work, so I won't be watching. Not that I ever really did. Wasn't a fan.

+ Reply to Thread