+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/23 Finals Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 5/23 Finals Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    Mark and Chelsea's opening looked out of sync. Wonder if the judges noticed.

They are still out of sync as I am typing...
    Here comes the 30.....even though it was out of sync.

FORT Fogey

are these judges BLIND???

they're getting 3 10s for THAT???

FORT Fogey

Big surprise--the judges are loving C&Ms hip hop. What a total lack of integrity this season.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chelsea and Mark: Got to give it to Mark, he is a hellacious dancer! It is what it is. Noticed that he kept her off the floor with lifts for a good part of the dance. She was less competition for him if her feet were off the floor!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhillian View Post
    Sloppy.
    That's precisely what I was thinking. And geez, a bike, smoke machine, and light up shoes? Ick.

I can't believe Len is calling that dreck fantastic. I was hoping he, at least, would point out that it didn't seem to have much cohesion. It was more like Mark just threw in everything he could think of, one thing after another.

CA can't find the words for what she's thinking? I certainly can. I just don't like to use them on a discussion board.

Wow! I can't can't believe the judges - that dance was not good - but they will get all 10's. Unfair, unfair, unfair!!!

FORT Newbie

Am I nit picking or were Chelsea and Mark completely out of sync? And before the lifts, she would completely stop while Mark was still dancing and almost like psych herself up for the lift. That was terrible... and weird.

Did anyone else notice Mark dancing while Chelsea was standing waiting for the next move?
    ETA - Fritz beat me to it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Chelsea and Mark: Got to give it to Mark, he is a hellacious dancer! It is what it is. Noticed that he kept her off the floor with lifts for a good part of the dance. She was less competition for him if her feet were off the floor!
    No kidding. It was like she was a prop for him to throw around while he danced instead of a partner.

Next season, why don't they just let Mark dance with a full length mirror and be done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Am I nit picking or were Chelsea and Mark completely out of sync? And before the lifts, she would completely stop while Mark was still dancing and almost like psych herself up for the lift. That was terrible... and weird.

No nitpicking - they were out of synch - the judges are just setting Mark up for the win

+ Reply to Thread