+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/23 Finals Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/23 Finals Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Y'know, all this "respect" they're showing Kirstie is pretty condescending -- they won't give her 10s for her achievement, but they will give the skinny blonde girl 10s for a sloppy hip-hop routine with a hyperactive partner. It's obvious that they care more about what a champion "looks" like.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kirstie and Maks: Hard to believe that she is 60 years old. The first part of her costume looked like something out of 'Game of Thrones'.....absolutely medieval. Didn't really care for their routine; didn't recognize the music and didn't care for it. Who could get amped with that music? Some of her moves were "less than......" I think he could have choreographed better.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

i love it that kirstie doesn't seem to GIVE a crap about what the judges say or what scores they give her.

FORT Fogey

Booing in the audience for Kirstie's 9-9-9.

FORT Fogey

Geez, Kirstie danced--actually danced as opposed to waiting around for Maks--much more than Chelsea did. And the choreography actually had a cohesion that Mark's decidedly lacked.

Loved that Len pointed out that Maks actually incorporated dance styles that she learned over the season. I wish they all had to do that during their freestyle.

But Kirstie won't get over nines, because they're giving her the "thanks for playing" edit. If it were Jeopardy, they'd be handing her her boxes of Rice-a-roni at this point.

Brooke, the ballroom is booing because they saw the craptastic mess that Mark allegedly choreographed get a 30. I'm not saying Kirstie was underscored, but they were overscored.

And while M/C were hollering and shouting over their perfect score Brooke asked them how they felt about the 30. Really? Can u not tell Brooke or are you really that dense?!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Yep, Kirstie rips off her dress to reveal a svelt Kirstie!!! I'm so happy for her. She did it!!! She also didn't wear shoes for her dance I wondered if that was a tip of the hat to losing her shoe, lol. She wasn't taking any chances! A cartwell at 60, you go girl...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    And while M/C were hollering and shouting over their perfect score Brooke asked them how they felt about the 30. Really? Can u not tell Brooke or are you really that dense?!
    I wish Drew would co-host.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    That's right....60 year olds can do cartwheels too!
    I've never been able to, and I'm only 27 I can barely do a handstand without falling over.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I LOVE that AT&T commercial where the time of the flash mob has been changed, and that guy is the only one who doesn't know it!!!! Bless his heart, he is working it out when he gets the text!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread