+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 479

Thread: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

  1. #361
    FORT Fogey LuvThisStuf!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Luv this location!
    Posts
    837

    Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Bruno, like Mark, thinks he's too big for his britches.

  2. #362
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,704

    Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    Bruno, like Mark, thinks he's too big for his britches.

    Yeah, and I bet he wouldn't like it much if anyone made a comment suggesting that nothing in those britches was really all that big. Yet he feels free to make gross remarks about a woman's anatomy.

  3. #363
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    [QUOTE=Tilden;4294941Hines looks ticked, and I don't blame him. Putting M/C thirteen points ahead is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

    I noticed his look too, because it's rare not to see him smile. And yes, it's ridiculous that someone with two PERFECT dances tonight could end up in second place! I also had planned to split my votes, but after this decided I'd better use them all for Hines. I want him to win! He deserves it!

    Another thing I noticed: After seeing Mark and Chelsea's rehearsal footage for the first time tonight, I noticed she is another one who professes to have trouble doing the dance, then goes out and dances confidently. It reminds me of Nicole and her "surprised" looks when she got her scores!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

  4. #364
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post
    I noticed his look too, because it's rare not to see him smile. And yes, it's ridiculous that someone with two PERFECT dances tonight could end up in second place! I also had planned to split my votes, but after this decided I'd better use them all for Hines. I want him to win! He deserves it!

    Another thing I noticed: After seeing Mark and Chelsea's rehearsal footage for the first time tonight, I noticed she is another one who professes to have trouble doing the dance, then goes out and dances confidently. It reminds me of Nicole and her "surprised" looks when she got her scores!
    I know Not sure if she's always been egotistical or if it's just Mark rubbing off on her -but either way, she's downright annoying If her and Mark win this, I'll be pretty stinking mad!! I'd love to see Kirstie pull this off, but would be absolutely thrilled if Hines won.... anybody but Chelsea and Mark **gag**
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  5. #365
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,704

    Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I know Not sure if she's always been egotistical or if it's just Mark rubbing off on her -but either way, she's downright annoying If her and Mark win this, I'll be pretty stinking mad!! I'd love to see Kirstie pull this off, but would be absolutely thrilled if Hines won.... anybody but Chelsea and Mark **gag**
    Tonight, when she was mouthing the words to the song along with Mark and making faces, I thought, "Good grief. She's turning into the female version of Mark." They also looked awfully confident about taking that cha-cha. And really, why did it have to be a cha-cha? Why couldn't it have been a waltz, which wouldn't have given them such an obvious advantage?

    And yeah, I agree that it's preposterous that Kym/Hines should get the first perfect 60 of the season and still end up thirteen points behind in second place because of two extremely short cha-cha insta-dances, especially since they weren't thirteen points worse in those two dances than Mark/Chelsea were.

  6. #366
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,600

    Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia97 View Post
    Do you all think the level of difficulty in the choreography is equal among the dancers? I don't notice the judges taking that into consideration.
    It's something I've always wondered about when they judge on this show. And that's what you said, along with each celebs ability. Kirstie and Ralph could be Chelsea's parents. They may be talented and have potential, but Chelsea is a lot younger, so obviously she can probably keep going and not tire out as quick as them. Also, each pro has their own choreography. So yeah, does it matter how well a celeb performs for them and their own ability, or do they get compared to someone else and therefore that's where their score comes from? Given the fact that all I ever seem to hear is sexual and idiotic rants from Bruno, stuff about arms and tears from CA, and Len giving the only real criticism, I don't think they take any ability into account. I think it all comes down to who they like, which is why Mark gets away with stuff someone like Maks never would, and who the producers want for controversy and ratings. It's still a TV show after all, and I figured after controversy and finding herself in the middle all season, Chelsea would suddenly emerge to the top and be a judges darling. It seems to happen every season. Probably what they wanted all season, especially now if she really isn't bringing in the votes. Mark's win would probably bring a lot of backlash because I don't think many will believe it wasn't rigged for him. It's the same thing every season, except this season they kept it a little more even for awhile.

  7. #367
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Tonight, when she was mouthing the words to the song along with Mark and making faces, I thought, "Good grief. She's turning into the female version of Mark." They also looked awfully confident about taking that cha-cha. And really, why did it have to be a cha-cha? Why couldn't it have been a waltz, which wouldn't have given them such an obvious advantage?

    And yeah, I agree that it's preposterous that Kym/Hines should get the first perfect 60 of the season and still end up thirteen points behind in second place because of two extremely short cha-cha insta-dances, especially since they weren't thirteen points worse in those two dances than Mark/Chelsea were.
    Their arrogance is getting on my last nerve..... just 2 smart-@ssed twits IMO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  8. #368
    RENThead JLuvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Commuting for Work
    Posts
    6,249
    I am so relieved that Kym is okay! That was brutal to watch. Hines will get my votes when Ralph goes.

    Bruno is a disgusting pig! Between that and winner take all dance I feel like Dancing with the Stars will be off my viewing list after this season.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

  9. #369
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    For the first time this season, I voted.
    Poor Ralph was really thrown under the bus by the judges.
    Kirstie was very much overscored. Hines and Chelsea were overscored, though not as much as Kirstie. I like Kirstie, but her dancing is not very good and the choreography Maks has given her all season is pretty light.

    I've never seen any "attitude" in Ralph; nor do I see any with Chelsea.
    I'm not a big fan of Mark, but I don't see that Chelsea should be penalized for that. I think the girl's a terrific dancer and has an adorable personality.

    I thought from week 2 that Hines would win this. With Kym's latest injury, I'm very certain that will garner them even more votes than they're probably already getting.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  10. #370
    FORT Fogey Bet2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,864

    Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    I would like to see a mirror ball for the best female dancer and a mirror ball for the best male dancer, because in most of the dances, the male "supports" the female ... the female is more showcased in the dances.

    That's my 2 cents.


    I am over both Fish Lips and Mark. They all are trying their best, putting in the hours; Hines and Kirsti both have the best attitudes about their performances and the judging.

    I would love to see a Hines and Kirsti finale!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.