+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    what a ridiculously lame and pathetically transparent set up so chelsea/mark don't get eliminated.

Guys, what's the number to vote for maks/kirstie? Thanks!
    800 848 3411
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

SUCH BS....I hope they go home tom night

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    They already let the judges decide the second night who wins, by giving them that extra power to vote and slide the overall totals just enough. Mark is a joke. Him winning ruins the franchise. He doesn't deserve it, and frankly I'd love to see the show go down with him. Mark's got this wrapped up. I'm sure it'll be Hines/Kym finishing second, who deserve it. A million times more. However, that'll happen for suspense purposes as well. Not to mention they can claim the 2 best dancers (and Chelsea and Kym) made the final two. Watch them claim how close the vote is. Pathetic. I may seriously consider tuning out next season. I don't blame the pros who have moved on.

Ralphs a goner, unless there's a surprise, which will be Kirstie. Watch them put the little troll in the bottom 2 again just for suspense purposes, along with Ralph. Truthfully, I'd love to see Ralph/Karina give the judges and producers a peace of their mind. To the Mark cult, it'll be coming off like sore losers, and likely ensure Karina never comes back. But the producers deserve to get called out.
    I don't think the judges should be allowed to vote in the finale. Let the fans decide. If the judges were not allowed to vote, the troll would be gone by now. What is the point of allowing fans to vote if the judges will just slide the points enough for their favorite to win? I don't think Mark and Chelsea deserved to win the Cha Cha. It was Mark dancing; at least Hines put forth the effort. It is not about the pros but their partners. Not giving it to Hines really after all they went through plus he out danced Mark in my opinion. Mark does those stupid moves to take attention off his partner who was weak in the last Cha Cha. Every couple should have received points as in year's past. If the fans want Mark gone, then he should go. We are the ones who give ABC their ratings not the judges.

FORT Fogey

This whole season has been disappointing. And frustrating. And now, untenable for me. Why bother to have people vote? Why the sham? Just let the judges make the call based on which professional dancer they most want to not offend. I will continue to watch because I like Hines, Kirstie, and Ralph but I won't get my hopes up for any of them. With the way TPTB have allowed the judges extra scoring in the finals, America's preference is easily overruled. It is just no fun anymore...

So what are the numbers to vote..I can't seem to get on the ABC...oops I mean Disney site...to cast my vote...ANYONE but Mark & Chelsie (sorry Chelsie wish you had a different partner)Maybe ABC and "dancing with with stars" gets a percentage of Mark's dancing with mark dvd...didn't realize the Ballas' family had such a clamp on the ABC franchise...

Oh well.....vote people vote!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13 View Post
    SUCH BS....I hope they go home tom night

And I hope it is a Kirstie versus Hines finale. Poor Ralph, he stood no chance from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    800 848 3411
    Thanks so much, BF.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    So what are the numbers to vote...Oh well.....vote people vote!
    Above # is for Maks/Kirstie
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    OK, let me get this straight:

Chelsea and Mark put in OBVIOUS swing and hip hop in a cha-cha, turning it into a FREESTYLE and not a true cha-cha in a "Winner take all Cha-Cha"

Hines and Kym play by the book. Meaning, they don't break the rules and turn it into a free.

And CHELSEA AND MARK WIN THE POINTS?!

Look, I'm not a pro, but even I Know those steps and know that there were distinctly two non-cha-cha dance steps in there. It was not a cha-cha, it was a free.

Oh, never mind that too we realize that with the 15 Mark and Chelsea are not 2 points behind much better dancing Hines and Kym, but now 13 ahead.

This show is so rigged it's not funny.

This is supposed to be a fun contest, but they're turning it into anything BUT fun.

Watching the dance snippets tonight (I was unable to see the whole thing) everyone BUT Chelsea and Mark did a good job. But ABC can't have the annointed ones be in anything but second, even if it means putting in TWO obvious NON CHA-CHA moves in a contest that is SUPPOSED to be a winner take all cha-cha.

I wish/hope that the remaining dancers watch tonight's show, see the obvious favortism and breaking the rules that we're seeing here with Mark and Chelsea here and protest or even strike. This job is NOT worth the treatment that the other dancers are receiving, and I think even the pro world should take that into consideration if they're worried there.
    Because there's two judges on this panel that don't know ballroom, nor do they care, but they love hip hop, and being young 20 somethings doing hip hop is what the show wants. That, and Mark in the finals, but they're obviously not getting the votes, so they needed to give them the advantage. And then they will in the finals, and start picking Hines apart so Chelsea can be guaranteed victory. If that happens, as soon as I hear Tom start to say "Winners of DWTS are Ch-" my TV is going off. Chelsea isn't getting the votes because of her, she's here for Mark. I doubt she'd be getting the same praise from the judges if it weren't for him.

I did shoot a letter off to ABC, basically telling them Mark is a joke, their judges are a joke, Brooke is a joke, the singers are a joke, and the show reeks of manipulation and favoritism, and they've ruined it as a result. Bad publicity can only be good for so long. And I said Bruno crossed the line and totally disrespected Karina tonight. Literally, I feel if Chelsea did a cha cha when she was supposed to do a waltz, she'd get 10s because of Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I have 2 phone lines and about 15 accounts at ABC..for back in the day when we had the contests for the bachelor..lol..and I have split all my votes between Kristie and Hines
    Kirstie and Hines both have big fan bases, especially Hines who will get the trophy ball in the end. What the judges were blatantly trying to do tonight was to make sure that Ralph leaves tomorrow so that Chelsea makes it to the finals. Unless a lot of people rally behind Ralph, Chelsea and Mark are a shoe in for the finals.

This whole manipulation was really nauseating tonight.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Kirstie and Hines both have big fan bases, especially Hines who will get the trophy ball in the end. What the judges were blatantly trying to do tonight was to make sure that Ralph leaves tomorrow so that Chelsea makes it to the finals. Unless a lot of people rally behind Ralph, Chelsea and Mark are a shoe in for the finals.

This whole manipulation was really nauseating tonight.
    Yup, without that Mark & Chelsea take all, they would be going home tomorrow night in my opinion. So unfair. Good for Karalott for sending a letter to ABC.

+ Reply to Thread